• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

They look good.  :thumb1:   I always have problems with the seat bottom cover staying in place.  How do these workout? 

12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

They look good.  :thumb1:   I always have problems with the seat bottom cover staying in place.  How do these workout? 

Ran around town a little bit today. Seem to stay in place. Time will tell. Gonna let them break in a bit then readjust. It kind of blocks the seat belt from going back in  smoothly. 

30 minutes ago, Manimalmother said:

I like those.  Where'd you get em?

Fleabay 

1 minute ago, Towrigdually said:

Off topic, but please tell me more about that center console. That could be nice to have.

Out of a 4th gen. Minor work to mount it. If you have a drill motor and bit. Real easy to mount. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Gregturley said:

@Threadzy got it thanks. Actually had those saved in my cart already. Let me know what you think of them after a month or so please.

Will do! 

12 minutes ago, dripley said:

You can post the link. No harm no foul.

Ok. Thanks! 
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132474149445

• Board Of Directors
On 2/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, IBMobile said:

Wondering if putting down a square of that non skid pad they use under throw rugs would help. That stuff doesn't slide.

7 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Wondering if putting down a square of that non skid pad they use under throw rugs would help. That stuff doesn't slide.

So far so good. Haven’t noticed any movement but they’ve only been on a few days. They’re a pretty snug fit. Heading out of town Thursday  with the trailer to do some camping.  The seats do feel more comfortable with the new covers on. It’s only a couple hours drive though. Looking forward to see how she pulls with the new exhaust brake, exhaust system and the Dynamic valve body. 

I am not the expert on this for sure but is my understanding that the torque converter has to stay locked while the ebrake is in use or you damge things.

Edited by dripley
Just now, dripley said:

I am not the expert on this sure but is my understanding that the torque converter has to stay locked while the ebrake is in use or you damge things.

The PAC break computer ties in to the PCM and automatically locks the converter when it turns on. Unless I have it turned  off when moving above 25mph as soon as I let off the throttle it activates and locks the converter. It’s made quit the difference in stopping  just driving the truck unloaded around town. 

14 minutes ago, Threadzy said:

The PAC break computer ties in to the PCM and automatically locks the converter when it turns on. Unless I have it turned  off when moving above 25mph as soon as I let off the throttle it activates and locks the converter. It’s made quit the difference in stopping  just driving the truck unloaded around town. 

Well it seems you have it covered. You will like it. I gross about 23k with my 5th wheel and am able to come down I40 out of Black Mtn on a 6 mile 6% grade in 4th turning about 2500 rpm and only use my service brakes maybe a half dozen times breifly where steepens to 7%. Not fast but safe.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hdpwipmonkey said:

Hey @Threadzy, any update on these?  Are you still happy with them?  Did they arrive in a timely manner?  I have a notification that the seller is on vacation and to allow some extra time for shipping?  I still have them in my cart and was going to pull the trigger on them.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=342b0e4372bdc5e01596143749_Screenshot2020-02-27at7_30_15AM.png.9714bd72d430fcf3e273b0d3c1edadad.png

Still very happy. They haven’t moved around at all. I want to say I got them in a week or less. I’ll take another picture later today and post it up. I need to replace the drivers seat belt. Cheapest I’ve been able to find is factory for $250. Not looking forward to tearing the seat apart.