• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dripley had his seat covers embossed with his personal logo.

And who says there is a lack of humor on here these days. I believe @IBMobile has a chicken generator of anything at his house.

You can post the link. No harm no foul.

Posted Images

• Board Of Directors

They look good.  :thumb1:   I always have problems with the seat bottom cover staying in place.  How do these workout? 

I have new redone drivers seat cushion awaiting my arse. It is also awaiting my retirement so I dont get in and out of it 24 times a day. But I do like the covers.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

They look good.  :thumb1:   I always have problems with the seat bottom cover staying in place.  How do these workout? 

12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Ran around town a little bit today. Seem to stay in place. Time will tell. Gonna let them break in a bit then readjust. It kind of blocks the seat belt from going back in  smoothly. 

30 minutes ago, Manimalmother said:

I like those.  Where'd you get em?

Fleabay 

1 minute ago, Towrigdually said:

Off topic, but please tell me more about that center console. That could be nice to have.

Out of a 4th gen. Minor work to mount it. If you have a drill motor and bit. Real easy to mount. 

• Like 1
  • Board Of Directors
On 2/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, IBMobile said:

Wondering if putting down a square of that non skid pad they use under throw rugs would help. That stuff doesn't slide.

7 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Wondering if putting down a square of that non skid pad they use under throw rugs would help. That stuff doesn't slide.

So far so good. Haven’t noticed any movement but they’ve only been on a few days. They’re a pretty snug fit. Heading out of town Thursday  with the trailer to do some camping.  The seats do feel more comfortable with the new covers on. It’s only a couple hours drive though. Looking forward to see how she pulls with the new exhaust brake, exhaust system and the Dynamic valve body.