• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Seat covers

12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

They look good.  :thumb1:   I always have problems with the seat bottom cover staying in place.  How do these workout? 

12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

They look good.  :thumb1:   I always have problems with the seat bottom cover staying in place.  How do these workout? 

Ran around town a little bit today. Seem to stay in place. Time will tell. Gonna let them break in a bit then readjust. It kind of blocks the seat belt from going back in  smoothly. 

30 minutes ago, Manimalmother said:

I like those.  Where'd you get em?

Fleabay 

35 minutes ago, Gregturley said:

@Threadzy got it thanks. Actually had those saved in my cart already. Let me know what you think of them after a month or so please.

Will do! 

12 minutes ago, dripley said:

You can post the link. No harm no foul.

Ok. Thanks! 
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132474149445

• Staff
On 2/9/2020 at 6:18 PM, IBMobile said:

Wondering if putting down a square of that non skid pad they use under throw rugs would help. That stuff doesn't slide.

7 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Wondering if putting down a square of that non skid pad they use under throw rugs would help. That stuff doesn't slide.

So far so good. Haven’t noticed any movement but they’ve only been on a few days. They’re a pretty snug fit. Heading out of town Thursday  with the trailer to do some camping.  The seats do feel more comfortable with the new covers on. It’s only a couple hours drive though. Looking forward to see how she pulls with the new exhaust brake, exhaust system and the Dynamic valve body.