• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Moving to almost the great white north.

Me78569

27 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Time to go on a road trip driving a truck you love, to get a tractor you will love, man I'm jealous, good for you :thumb1:

i'll share the monthly payment with you if you want :lmao: 

thanks I am excited, bucket list for life item #3 is own a tractor, so in a few short years I'll own it

• Owner
On 3/11/2021 at 8:27 AM, JAG1 said:

More likely your forum members up for a visit, Right?! :)

Anytime. Never had any issues with animals. Neat to get up in the morning and see the deer standing on the deck looking back in the window. Sometimes listen to the turkeys calling out. Better than what most you get up too... 

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Anytime. Never had any issues with animals. Neat to get up in the morning and see the deer standing on the deck looking back in the window. Sometimes listen to the turkeys calling out. Better than what most you get up too... 

You guys see that video on the news about a lady that came home and found a cougar sleeping on the sofa under the back porch? She filmed it waking up and then it got up and walked out. Probably been sleeping there for a long time when no one was home.

• Staff

I stepped out my back porch only to get sprayed by a skunk. Barely anything detectable, but a few seconds later..... it was bad. for two days everyone else could smell it when I got used to it. It would have been perfect time to visit MoparMan!

• Owner

Hmmmm... Here soon the skunks will be running around here doing the same thing. Always get one that with spray close to the house you'll smell it for about a week and get use to the smell. Where everyone complains about the skunk smell. @JAG1Your welcome to come here and see if Idaho skunk smells better than Oregon skunk.

• Haha 1

@Dieselfuture  the river opened up yesterday come on up.    

Yesterday there were various points in the day where there was more money floating on the river within 200 yards of my house than the value of my house.  Pretty funny to see $60-$80k trying to dodge each other and icebergs all in the hopes of catching a monster walleye, during catch and release only season. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

@Dieselfuture  the river opened up yesterday come on up. 

:burnout: 

thanks man, some day I may take you up on that offer. As much as I want to change some things in my life right now I need to make sure I don't do any big mistakes rushing into things. Maybe some day I'll get something similar going, till then enjoy your dreams man :thumb1: I'll be saving for that log cabin in mean time.

46 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Pretty funny to see $60-$80k trying to dodge each other and icebergs all in the hopes of catching a monster walleye, during catch and release only season. 

Are you talking about people driving trucks on ice :think:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks good. and a proud looking woman too 

If I build anything in the near future it will probably be out of recycled lumber, I walked into a homedepot the other day and could not force myself to pay the price for lumber, turned around and walked out empty handed, thinking it might be time to invest in a portable saw mill