• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel mileage with new injectors

Got my ducky 7x9's in the other weekend. Working on my tunes a little at a time.  Seems as tho my fuel mileage has fell pretty bad. Now that I think about could my mileage have reset when I unhooked my batteries??? Anywho the lie o meter seems to think it's not to much worse than it was. I have finally made my self stop getting on it every time I get in the truck! I have put about 300 miles on it since putting um in so I don't have a lot of data on um. However I can cruise at about 65 and timing is 18.56ish. Egts are at around 660. Add more timing or just give it some time for me to adjust to the new power?  Mainly will the odometer reset with batteries unplugged. That will answer a lot of my questions as of now lol 

2 minutes ago, dave110 said:

I could be wrong, but Ducky's are pretty good injectors. It's the DDP's that are junkers. I'm sure we'll get clarification.

You absolutely could be right on that. Now if we could just get @Me78569off his porch he could enlighten us. I have not had enough crow to eat today.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 10:14 PM, Royal Squire said:

If you unhook batteries I’m pretty sure it resets trip meter

That is correct. I didn't think so but I found out during the ground mod that the trip does reset after disconnecting the batteries.