Nationwide Weather

1 hour ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

You must have heard something i havent.. thinking long and cold?

It's been mentioned for the past year or so every so often by some key players, no one knows what it means exactly, food shortage, power outage, cyber attack, all at once, who knows, but they must tell us ahead of time what the plan is, part of this seek game. When its going to happen we don't know, I think it's like playing chess, depending on how we react to what they do they decide the next move, but as everyone can notice it's been going down hill slowly every year and they are very patient. All I can say is try to get ready for the worst and pray for the best, still the more we leave like there's nothing going on the better for us, others see you happy and not scared and it gives them same feeling, monkey see monkey do sort of thing. 

• Like 1

A few words from the other side of the fence. i got vaccinated as soon as it was available to me. i do realize this was produced rather quickly, a product of operation Warp Speed as I recall. I still believe it was right thing to do for me, my wife and MIL. Folks have died from this virus by the 100's of thousands. We may never know the true numbers since I do believe that some that died was because it was the last straw there system could take. By that I mean a lot deaths maybe should not have attributed to the virus. If you go back read about the flu pandemic that hit the world back 1919 and 20 the death rate was way beyond what we have experienced. Folks back then met that with same trepidations the we are seeing now and the death rate from that pandemic made this one look like cake walk.

Now that being said, I did not write this to tell anyone they are wrong, last time checked this is still free country and we all have the right to believe what you want to believe.  And I have the utmost respect for all my friends and members here. Just my :2cents: worth.

On a different note, my chickens might have 3 legs but I never grew anything odd on me after the vaccination.

• Like 3

• Board Of Directors
1 hour ago, dripley said:

On a different note, my chickens might have 3 legs but I never grew anything odd on me after the vaccination.

He's right

He still looks the same.   

690565536_Chickenman2.jpg.5239cb4edfb38c57d81f9b4bfe27e6e6.jpg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, dripley said:

If you go back read about the flu pandemic that hit the world back 1919 and 20 the death rate was way beyond what we have experienced. Folks back then met that with same trepidations the we are seeing now and the death rate from that pandemic made this one look like cake walk.

Spanish flu was not Spanish and it wasn't a flu. It started in the military after experimental vaziline that made everyone sick and when soldiers were coming home they made everyone else to get the same vaziline so they didn't get sick from the soldiers. Guess which foundation was behind all that, you guessed it the same one that's behind it now. Most people that died in that pandemic took the Vaseline, there were no deaths amongst those that didn't take it. True story just need to look it up and not on main stream, their job is to deceive daily. 

I feel the same way we all have our choice, I'm not here to start fight with anyone on their beliefs and do respect others. I just feel that with abundance of information we have these days, that are probably coming to an end soon, we can make new decisions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Board Of Directors
12 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

It's been mentioned for the past year or so every so often by some key players, no one knows what it means exactly, food shortage, power outage, cyber attack, all at once, who knows, but they must tell us ahead of time what the plan is, part of this seek game. When its going to happen we don't know, I think it's like playing chess, depending on how we react to what they do they decide the next move, but as everyone can notice it's been going down hill slowly every year and they are very patient. All I can say is try to get ready for the worst and pray for the best, still the more we leave like there's nothing going on the better for us, others see you happy and not scared and it gives them same feeling, monkey see monkey do sort of thing. 

Yes, I see on the news where the first case of the Monkey Virus infected a guy traveling to Africa. He is in the hospital in Texas. They are attempting to track down others he came in contact with on the plane and inside the airports.

I have noticed the bird populations are greatly diminished, in fact almost non existent compared to what was only 10 years ago. Many are simply gone or never show up anymore. Same with the bee population, it is greatly diminished..

Moss growing on trees is very sensitive to air pollution and that is almost gone in my woods.

It was just 5 years ago I became aware of a strange turn of events, small as they were yet astonishing in their own way, such that it impressed on me a beginning of a downward spiral in our world. Forgive me if I seem odd .... I'm finding more things in the Bible becoming so amazingly,  more applicable today than in the times past when they were written. Keep the faith everyone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cold front came through last night, pushed out the stalled front that was parked over CT. Nice thunder storms. Also pushed the smoke out or cleaned it out with the rain. First time in a couple weeks we've had clear "crisp" weather. Sunday the humidity comes back supposedly. 

@Mopar1973Man, how close are the fires to you? Enough to be concerned or not yet? What about your forestry fire crews, they been called to action? 

Edited by Silverwolf2691
  • Like 1

• Administrator

All round me... INCIweb...

Screenshot from 2021-07-23 07-53-05.png

McCall ID at the city park.

20210722_073717.jpg

New Meadows Valley looking north towards home at Pollock Mountain. Look close on the left side of the highway it barely an outline...20210721_150739.jpg

Climate change just get the fires put out and the smoke and CO2 levels would drop here quickly. But we all know these fires will burn till end of season around September. Sure not diesel trucks causing global warming.