• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

COVID Deaths after being Vaccinated

Mopar1973Man

• Owner
14 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I think I caught something from MoparMan at camp my hair is turning purple,

Ummm. Maybe you'll have to see my new red and brown. As for catching something it must of be that polluted Cally water you were filling your RV with. Then camping out with all those goofy Californiaians. As for me the last time I had a cold is about 4 years ago. I'm rarely even sick.

• Staff
2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ummm. Maybe you'll have to see my new red and brown.

Dam... I'm going to need another vacs jab with more side effects.  :ahhh:

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Then camping out with all those goofy Californiaians.

I resemble resent that remark.   :cool:

• Staff

Actually met a lot of nice people down there from Cali. I was happy to be around most all of them I met over the years at that camp. We are looking for a new place to go now though.

My anecdotal evidence on the vax topic is that I've yet to hear from someone that isn't vaxxed and got it twice (or at least enough to notice, which is all that matters). But I've met many people who got vaxxed and multi-boosted, and have had it 2-3 times and also spread it.

That statistic was glaringly absent from CDC data when I last looked.

• Like 1

• Owner

Then Biden had two Vax shots and 2 booster shots and caught COVID. What good is the Vax if you going to still get infected? How about your damaged DNA? Like another study I seen that vaxxed people have a much higher chance of multiple infections, vs someone is not Vaxed and be naturally immune.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

What good is the Vax if you going to still get infected?

As I recall from my research a couple years ago there are two types of vaccines (as defined historically, not the latest "definition"):

1. Neutralizing vaccines, which are as you describe.
  2. The other one I don't remember the name of, where it reduces the symptoms - which sounds more to me like a "therapeutic", but whatever.

I'm right there with you on the side-effects.  I will never agree to have my kids receive a "vax" for this or a similar illness, and until the benefits outweigh the risks (like if I was much older, already sick, or it's for a MUCH more dangerous illness) I won't voluntarily take it, either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LorenS said:

But I've met many people who got vaxxed and multi-boosted, and have had it 2-3 times and also spread it.

That statistic was glaringly absent from CDC data when I last looked.

Joe Biden approves this message. 

• Staff

They screwed up the economic balance in this country with covid policies, free money, no evictions etc. Now look at the aftermath. If the Dems would do nothing at all would be best. The death rate per capita is no worse than a flu season and so we end up with panic inflation and landlords stuck with having to up the rents. Every time the vax doesn't work they call it a variant. My research says they never isolated the covid virus to identify it in the first place because it's so small it's impossible. to separate it from other virus. impossible to centrifuge it out. One report removed from Youtube said they never identified any novel virus at all. Novel virus meaning no one is immune and so is going to take over the planet.  Pallet loads of money spent.

Sorry, I did not mean to sound like complaining all the way thru.

Edited by JAG1

We will probably never get all the facts or truth. Even if everything was honest and straightforward, the government and the politicians have lied, twisted, spun, deceived and hid truths before, that I don't and can't believe a single thing coming from government or politicians from every level.

Sad but true.

• Owner

Here is something to think on there is no vax for cancer, common flu, etc. Then look at the HIV and AIDS its taken YEARS to produce drugs that minimize the effects of the HIV. But now COVID shows up in under 1 year they stamp out a vax for it that doesn't work just look at Joe Biden (Our wonderful President) that bragged about the vax will keep you from getting the COVID. Funny he's now got COVID. I'm sorry gang I'm not going to take a drug that might have side effect of death or altering my DNA. The other thing is if you have natural immunity the chances of getting a second time is greatly reduced where people that have taken the vax and boosters are capable of getting multiple times because it doesn't build your immune system but breaks it down.

No vax for me, and I've never had COVID even once.

Edited by Mopar1973Man