• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It's Getting Worse Out there......

JAG1

• Staff

It's all part of their plan to collapse the economy. They are also fueling the racism issue through media to keep everyone at odds with each other rather than uniting. Then toss in the controversy of the LGBTQXYZ just to get everyone even more distracted from what is really going on. 

I could rant about this for awhile but I'll leave it lay here for now. I tend to offend people sometimes.

2 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

It's all part of their plan to collapse the economy. They are also fueling the racism issue through media to keep everyone at odds with each other rather than uniting. Then toss in the controversy of the LGBTQXYZ just to get everyone even more distracted from what is really going on. 

I could rant about this for awhile but I'll leave it lay here for now. I tend to offend people sometimes.

Interesting times we live in, funny thing is, well sad really, most of my sleepy friends still denying everything and go along with the crowd, even though I remind them sometimes of what we talked about years back and how all this is going to happen and they just come up with more excuses and deny common sense. It's like movie matrix where they don't bother waking anyone up pass certain age, no point. Always an excuse with them, well it's just this and that, I tell them keep leaving in dream world. 

• Like 2

• Staff
6 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Interesting times we live in, funny thing is, well sad really, most of my sleepy friends still denying everything and go along with the crowd, even though I remind them sometimes of what we talked about years back and how all this is going to happen and they just come up with more excuses and deny common sense. It's like movie matrix where they don't bother waking anyone up pass certain age, no point. Always an excuse with them, well it's just this and that, I tell them keep leaving in dream world. 

I actually just watched the Matrix 2 days ago for that reason. I've seen it many times before. Crazy how there are so many similarities in the movie. 

I'm lucky, most people in my little circle are against it and alit of people I work with as well. So mm e don't want the shot simply because they don't trust it and other like me see the big picture. I don't watch mainstream media at all anymore. I like Newsmax on TV and I look at infowars.com online. I'm not affiliated with either just stating my sources of information. 

Very scary times, good time to get right with God or whatever your belief system may be (I still believe in freedom of religeon) and also try to be as healthy as you can. I need to work on the second one more myself. Lol 

• Like 4

• Staff
13 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

I like being offended it usually tells me an important aspect about myself. At the very least it helps build character. :thumb1: Offensive remarks about my driving is not allowed Dieselfuture. LOL

• Haha 2

• Staff
1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

It could be worse, what if you were a offensive driver? :whistle:

Easy to do..... just let the Cummins purr at a light in front of the Smart, Tesla, Prius group. Some get all bent out of shape just from the sound.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

I like Newsmax on TV and I look at infowars.com online. I'm not affiliated with either just stating my sources of information. 

Controlled op. But better than mainstream. They speak enough truth to pull you in then steer you the wrong way in the end. I'm not going to go in detail as this can go on forever, just be careful with people like that. Take the good leave the rest, have good discernment. 

4 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

Very scary times, good time to get right with God or whatever your belief system may be (I still believe in freedom of religeon) and also try to be as healthy as you can. I need to work on the second one more myself. Lol 

If you believe in God not any but the one and only from bible that sent his Son to die for our sins and if you believe in him you'll be saved, then we should not fear. Bible clearly says more than once do not fear. Leaving in fear is not leaving. This entire situation we're in is because people are scared of something. It's not by a chance that most of the time Jesus aka Isus is attacked on different levels. It's hardly ever Buddha, Allah, etc... Why attack something that doesn't exist, makes you think. No different than flatearth, sounds crazy but it's in the bible and all religions taught it not long ago. Why constantly bring it up and attack it if there's nothing to it. Same with this current vax if it was so great they wouldn't have to bribe and scare people in to taking it. Nothing makes sense anymore.

2 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I like being offended it usually tells me an important aspect about myself. At the very least it helps build character. :thumb1: Offensive remarks about my driving is not allowed Dieselfuture. LOL

I respect people that tell me how it is, I may get butthurt but in the end it's for my own good. I don't like talking to fake people that will say anything to make you feel good, then turn around ant tell someone else what they really think. Happens so much, with this whole plandemic I'm starting to lose some friends, opinions vary so much because of flooded information. Like I said it's all by design, divide and conquer. People that watched mainstream news for a long time have very little hope of seeing big picture. And so few are capable of starting from scratch it's almost like the more educated they are the less chances they have to unplug. 

I'd drive like you Jag if time/life permitted.

11 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Some get all bent out of shape just from the sound.

No kidding, I'm sure at some point they'll say no more of these old engines because the sound of it is disturbing the grasshopper population and makes them distressed and therefore they eat more, then they fart and cause global warming. 

Think I'm done for now :popcorn:

• Like 4

• Staff
28 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Offensive remarks about my driving is not allowed

I've driven with @JAG1and lived to talk about it.

11 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

most of my sleepy friends still denying everything and go along with the crowd,

Sheeple,  go along to get a long.  908993936_animated-smileys-animals-1461.gif.e6cb2ddb61a98c941df5e4eb88a27e1e.gif Most are to busy with work and family to know more than the 30 seconds of skewed info from the alphabet soup news media. Critical thinking is not taught but the progressive doctrinarian is.  I bet they can tell you the standing of their favorite sports team along with who the star players are but could not tell you who their state representative,  senators, or 4 of the 9 supreme court justices are.   

On another note, just a short time ago McDonalds workers were crying out that the minimum wage was to low and the mantra became $15 an hour.   After months of news stories of how a person couldn't feed their family on a work force entry level job wages,  states raised there minimum wage level.  This new round of the highest rate of inflation in 30 years is now wiping out those gains.  Will the new minimum wage target be $20? 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

On another note, just a short time ago McDonalds workers were crying out that the minimum wage was to low and the mantra became $15 an hour. 

Takes a special person to try and make a career at places like that, I always thought these types of jobs were for kids as fillers in between and not something you should be proud of. I worked at few alike and short time after realized that it's nothing I want to be part of, that's why I started fixing cars and working construction and now have a decent city job that I'm afraid won't last because of possible coming mandates. 

• Sad 1

• Staff

In the future we'll all have to be driving electric cars to hold a job/ pay living expenses but, Honda will be selling trunk mounts to carry your generator so you can charge up in transit. May be difficult to get the gasoline but, at least you can charge it without dimming the neighbor's lights.

Edited by JAG1

@LorenS, you aren't wrong about my statement. I still need to mull over how to properly do something like that. Not even half baked idea, havent put it in the oven yet lol.

Even though my job is 2 or 3 levels above in the supply chain, depending on the mandates and how they are worded depends on whether i have a job come January (still at my drafting job from my sanity check thread).. 

@JAG1 ummm...

FB_IMG_1636712943408.jpg.dd254a21f368faea2b8052f90be3cebc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Move the recepticle to the rear and a small trailer can be used to tow the gen and charge while underway. No waiting that way.

I seen a Jeep running on hydrogen and was pulling a small trailer with a hydrogen generator. But hey it ran on water 0 emissions.

• Like 1

• Staff

In my most humble opinion that's what tesla needs to work on. That way no battery fires that cant be put out, no battery recycle problems. no reliance on China who is attempting a takeover of all battery resources needed to build them.

Are there problems with hydrogen tech, why it's being ignored? 

Edited by JAG1

3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Are there problems with hydrogen tech, why it's being ignored? 

Just like anything else it's suppressed for a reason no money to be made if it was that easy and people figured it out. Plus you could run all current cars on it. There was a story about a guy in 70s I believe he figured it out ran his car on it and made a torch that cuts thick steel easy and then metal was barely warm. I think he shut himself in the head twice and jumped off a building.

• Staff
1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

Just like anything else it's suppressed for a reason no money to be made if it was that easy and people figured it out. Plus you could run all current cars on it. There was a story about a guy in 70s I believe he figured it out ran his car on it and made a torch that cuts thick steel easy and then metal was barely warm. I think he shut himself in the head twice and jumped off a building.

Weird. Like to know more about this. Hydrogen seems the way to go. That way we still got piston engines keeping machine shops and mechanics going. Lower the oceans back to normal  letting Chevron take water from the sea. Get rid of extremely toxic catalytic converters, together with other high levels of smog thats' comprimising everyones immunsystems and showing up with some weird mutated disease. Then we could stop the politicians from inciting civil war in our city streets like they been doing.

I know one thing.... it's strange that living far out in the woods around me that the bee AND the bird populations have dwindled drastically. Now with scortched trees like never before. Hey global warming whatever, whoever I've seen weird things with a hot wind, fires all around it's weird and I think Gods not happy with the bickering and the hate taking over in our world.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Last month an old customer called me asking if I had any cars for sale.  Evidently he is leasing a hydrogen powered car and wants to turn it in at the end of the lease period.  He lives in Santa Barbara, CA and says there is only one place he can get his hydrogen fuel cell refilled.   He went on to state that most times when he goes there either the cars are lined up down the street to fill up or there is no H₂ left.   He further lamented that the car sales man lied to him about the availability of hydrogen stations, big surprise there, and he wished he had never leased that car.  

I'm not sure if buying hydrogen is the way, having a generator of your own is probably the way to go, just need to put a thinking cap on to get it right. I made a small cell that hooks up to the battery and actually makes hydrogen. No one needs to believe me I seen what it does, had it on my 1996 Nissan Sentra for few years, if I was using it I gained 2-3 mpg every time, I know it works just needs to be refined.