• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It's Getting Worse Out there......

JAG1

• Staff

I agree with you @JAG1, I live in a fairly rural area. Mostly farm land out here. I'm the past 10-20 years some of the farmers have come on hard times and sold off frontage and now the city dwellers are building out here. It drives me nuts when I see construction start on another one.

We sit on about 6 acres and will never sell an inch of it.. my uncle still owns what's left of the farm,, about 65 acres, 50 of it us tillable the rest is woods. I hope maybe he will will that to me to be sure that it never gets sold off.

It cracks me up when people buy 1-2 acres out here and put a house on it and say "I live in the sticks" bunch of idiots. :mad:

• Like 1

• Owner
3 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

It cracks me up when people buy 1-2 acres out here and put a house on it and say "I live in the sticks" bunch of idiots. :mad:

Ummm... I've got 2.9 acres and I live in the sticks. Closest Walmart in either direction is 2.5 hours away.  I was smart long ago and followed my family to Idaho. I adapted to rural life very quickly. I've lived on my own for many years now. Always managed to get employment on my own. Never needed gov't assistance, never had to work for larger companies, etc. 

• Like 1

Connecticut is an odd mix of what feels like a smattering of everything. Im not so remote that wal mart is 2.5 hrs away but its still 3 towns over/20 minutes away. Same with a grocery store.. only one in town closed down suddenly because the owner decided to up and ditch everything without telling anyone.. employees showed up to locked doors and unanswered phone calls.

We have our cities (bridgeport, new haven, hartford) then literally a half hour away from some of those cities it turns into state forest woods or farm land. But CT is also filled with the coastline rich folk that can afford the $1-2 million mansions.. its an interesting mix with ~an hour from border to border. Hard part of my town is the historical aspect.. we have houses from the late 16-early 1700s..

Whole point is i guess i get the yuppies who go into the woods and say i live in the sticks vs people like Mike that are 2.5 hrs from large (any?) civilization.. 

• Staff
1 hour ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

Hard part of my town is the historical aspect.. we have houses from the late 16-early 1700s..

Excellent Metal Detecting country. Out west everything I found is mostly modern day coins. I may have a few silvers in the mix I need to take the time and clean them and look at them. Historical places are great because when all there was, was horse back, buggies and wagons people stashed the silver and gold since it took too long to go to town.

• Staff

It's hard to believe that this is in The Smithsonian's new FUTURES exhibit that asks "when we'll see 'single global government'".  

https://justthenews.com/nation/culture/smithsonians-new-futures-exhibit-asks-public-when-they-think-well-see-single-global

I wonder if they will have a contest naming this new "global government" and what would the prize be; a small concrete module with a light bulb and running water?   I'll make the first naming submission, "Hand Basket", because at this rate our government is going to hell in one.

HB1.gif.506be3a749abb170f91747710ac32c53.gif

• Like 4

• Staff
On 11/29/2021 at 10:07 PM, Dieselfuture said:

:popcorn:

Dieselfuture don't eat that, it's probly not real since they figured out how to make it cheaper.

Have you gotten your weekly variant yet? Mine came in the mail.

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

• Staff
17 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dieselfuture don't eat that

It's okay...the corn was grown in Iowa.

17 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Have you gotten your weekly variant yet?

That question got me thinking.  If the first Chinese Communist Party’s Coronavirus, AKA CORVID-19 virus, was the Alpha (Α) variant and then the next that we were told about was the Delta (Δ) variant and now we have the Omicron (Ο) variant What happened to the other 12 Greek lettered variants.   Does the World Health Organization deem them not a problem and if so, why not?   My research did find that the Omicron variant was supposed to be the Xi (Ξ) variant, but it could be mistaken for the Chinese Communist Party’s president Xi Jinping and they couldn't have that.

• Like 2

• Staff
On 12/1/2021 at 6:05 PM, IBMobile said:

It's okay...the corn was grown in Iowa.

That question got me thinking.  If the first Chinese Communist Party’s Coronavirus, AKA CORVID-19 virus, was the Alpha (Α) variant and then the next that we were told about was the Delta (Δ) variant and now we have the Omicron (Ο) variant What happened to the other 12 Greek lettered variants.   Does the World Health Organization deem them not a problem and if so, why not?   My research did find that the Omicron variant was supposed to be the Xi (Ξ) variant, but it could be mistaken for the Chinese Communist Party’s president Xi Jinping and they couldn't have that.

The Omnicron variant horror and fear was started so they can have mail in ballots again. Im quoting Levene on Fox news. He says with cancer and heart disease killing many thousands more than Corona virus, why arent they working on curing those two killers??

They still haven't been able to isolate and identify the Covy 19 virus so it still not proven there is a novel virus. Therefore people with differeing symptoms doesn't mean there is a novel variant. Real death rate numbers were hidden at first from public view by failing to give numbers based on per capita. Which again shows it not to be a novel virus or flu when compared to other flu seasons. Death rate numbers are still  inflated because the Gov't pays hospitals a bonus of 13,000 bucks for each Corona virus death. 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

• Staff

In all reality from what I have heard on a couple of different non mainstream media outlets is that the virus mortality rate was less than an average flu season. 

Covid is not a great threat to children either but now they want to jab kids of all ages and they're working on a "vaccine" for new born babies! When will this insanity stop!? Fauci needs to go to prison or worse! Big pharma can go @%#! Themselves! There are many many health care workers, including doctors that refuse the jab. What does that tell you? 

These demoncrats have effectively divided and destroyed this country with fake news propaganda. Not to mention they're going to bankrupt us with these trillions of dollars spending bills. All while the taliban is parading around the 850 BILLION dollars worth of military equipment they left for them use against us. Maybe that was payment for their participation in 9/11? Hmm, makes ya wonder?

And then there's the southern border crisis! OMG! What happened to our country?

• Like 2

• Staff

I like your post above. I wonder what else you could do to destroy a country. I think our gov't is tyranical so full of BS. Using a stupid virus for excuses not to work, not to prosecute criminals, not to enforce traffic laws, and much more of a failure to the American people. Letting out violent ciminals, closing prisons. We have no borders and who really knows those coming across!?

America is becoming weak and our gov't is a total loss with historical spending, historical inflation. Watch your savings dwindle from price increases. And they put up quarter million dollar security systems and walls around their own property. Maybe because they know we are eventually going to get angry about the ruination of America.

It's a sad state of affairs

• Staff
9 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

When will this insanity stop!?

When the people unite and tell these Progressive/Marxists, parading around as Democrats, "no more" and vote them out. 

Anyone who voted for Fool Biden and Chuckles Harris should be ashamed of themself for being duped by the Democratic prelection propaganda.  They didn't tell the truth then and, surely, will not now.   

But wait!  Is that a glimmer of hope on the horizon?  Yes, we're saved.  The price of gas dropped 2¢.  What did you except when you have a couple of clowns as "leaders of the free world".

• Staff

Sad thing is alot of people voted for biden simply because they didn't like Trump. What a terrible way to choose a president. Like him or not the economy was doing very well, unemployment was low and we were energy independent.

Personally I don't care for Trump as a person BUT, he did a lot of good things while in office. May have done more if he wasn't busy fighting 2 impeachment trials that were unfounded and a complete waste of tax money and time.

It really discusts me seeing our present situation knowing that so many have fought and died for this country and our freedoms. I know as Americans our only options are peaceful protests and our vote but until the polls open I will resist any mandates they impose. I refuse to take their shots. 

I really hope and pray that once these criminals are exposed they are arrested and tried accordingly. There should be a very heavy price to pay for the crimes against humanity and outright treason.

They should be made example of to deter future attempts to threaten the American way.

Man this all just pi$$es me off. :mad::mad::mad:

• Like 4

• Staff

it is so dissappointing to see a country going more and more lawless every day. There are so many good innocent people that need and deserve a good government and desrve protection but, it's failing right in front of our eyes. What the hell is wrong with them? my dad died fighting for our country, it left 7 of us kids. What a tough time growing up w/o a father. 

It makes me sick to see how they are throwing a great nation away.

• Like 3