• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Winter weather - What do you see where your at?

Mopar1973Man

@Doubletrouble and I, I think are in the same storm system. Only difference is its been between 40 and 50 that last 2 days where I am with rain. Today though we are getting the cold air behind the storm. It was 50 this morning and they are saying its supposed to drop to the teens tonight. there were already places that across one town is a 10+ degree difference in temps. and some of them are larger. and most that drop happened over the span of 10 mins..

• Staff
2 hours ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

@Doubletrouble and I, I think are in the same storm system. Only difference is its been between 40 and 50 that last 2 days where I am with rain. Today though we are getting the cold air behind the storm. It was 50 this morning and they are saying its supposed to drop to the teens tonight. there were already places that across one town is a 10+ degree difference in temps. and some of them are larger. and most that drop happened over the span of 10 mins..

I'd love to see 50° again! So tired of the cold already. Lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

-40* yesterday morning, -20*f this morning, ugh.   

ready for spring.   blew an exhaust gasket out of the snowmobile yesterday, but my give a damn as not risen enough to fix it yet,  might tackle this afternoon if it stays above 0

New England is starting to get into the yo-yo temps time of the year. Last Wednesday to Saturday the temps were in the mid to upper 50s, Sunday it snowed all day, high of 32.. Monday I don't think got out of the low 20s. This morning it was 5.. Later this week we are forecasted to be in the 50s again..    

19 hours ago, Me78569 said:

-40* yesterday morning, -20*f this morning, ugh.   

might tackle this afternoon if it stays above 0

Talk about global warming.... sounds like you're finally getting some tee shirt weather....👍👍👍😂😂😂😂

19 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ugh. I'm tried of just the cold period. Yeah it might be only +20F but that near 100% humidity is nasty just seem to soak right through you at times.

Same thing here these last few years. Instead of being cold and dry, it's cold and humid. It sucks. Then throw in a wind and I just can't handle it.

I used to get zapped with static electricity all the time in the house, last few years, not at all.....oh look, I just found a positive in all my negative.

SWIDT?

1 minute ago, Silverwolf2691 said:

getting whiplash from the temp and weather changes

I hear ya. But, I'm glad to not have meat locker conditions consistently, nor are the mosquitoes going to hatch anytime soon! Every June I pray for a quick jaunt down to 10 degrees to knock them down. Of course, that would decimate the breadbasket of the US, so I hope the good Lord knows I'm joking...