• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ISX

Hope you all have a good New Years. Don't get too drunk or anything :smart::moon:I accomplished a whole lot of nothing this year. To pay tribute I will be asleep when it rolls over, like I was last year :lmao: Anyone doing anything interesting tonight? Starring at a TV watching a ball drop doesn't count :cookoo:

2011 looks interesting on my computer. I was asleep by 11 so it worked out. Just watched the ball drop on youtube, interestingly enough, everything is exactly the same as last year, down to the couples making out, the times square hats, I watched the 2010 one last night and thought I was watching it again until I read 2011 on their hats. :lol:

Was going to go to a street party (TEMPE)Bailed at last minute and wife and me went to dinner at local pub and then went on to watch a movie. True Grit. Not too bad a movie. No hangover :hyper:HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT 2011 - maybe we could have our own MM1973 street party up in idaho this year ..... hahahahaha .......... :lmao2: