• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello Everyone! I am new to the cummins motor so bear with me! I purchased a 2002 dodge 2500 with 80 k on it three months ago and now its time to upgrade.... I have purchased a Airdog 100 fuel pump and Quadzilla XZT+ programmer.... Now with being new to the cummins motor I am unfamiliar with the location of the map senor and data link... If anyone could point me in the right direction i would certainly appreciate any help!:shrug:

Left side of the engine behind the fuel filter housing, the data link is just a connector hanging below/behind the fuel filter with nothing but a cap on it,dead end harness, and the map sensor will be obviuos when you see the shape of the connector which one it is that the quadzilla hooks up to. The other one right beside the map is the IAT intake air temp sensor.I can't believe the directions don't show you where the connections are. :shrug:There are pics around this site that show sensor and connector locations if you search.

Welcome to the forum. I would also add a boost elbow to your turbo if you have a stick shift or a j-hook if you have an automatic. I had an xzt+ on mine and it really didnt give that much more power until I got a boost elbow:thumb1:.

Yeah good point white :thumb1:. $20 from DieselAutoPOwer if you have manual $4 from lowes/homedepot if you have a auto Welcome to the site - wow - 80k miles - thats an awesome pickup :) !!