• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Please be aware of the roads you driving on!

• Owner

Personally I think he needs to sell the RV as salvage and sell the truck and find a small Geo to drive around... But that's just me. How can you forget that you have a monster trailer behind you and cram it through that tiny tunnel ripping all the roof equipment off and then forget your length and not adjust your corners properly?

• Like 2

Personally I think he needs to sell the RV as salvage and sell the truck and find a small Geo to drive around... But that's just me. How can you forget that you have a monster trailer behind you and cram it through that tiny tunnel ripping all the roof equipment off and then forget your length and not adjust your corners properly?

C.R.S. can cause a man to do fuuunny things... :lol:

... How can you forget that you have a monster trailer behind you and cram it through that tiny tunnel ripping all the roof equipment off and then forget your length and not adjust your corners properly? ...

I believe he was a government employee, due to the lack of proper judgement, so: When working for the government, you learn about properly wordage. There is a federally approved and acceptable explanation for accountability (F.A.& A.E.A.),,,,, for everything. The driver has to follow Federally Regulated & Approved Protocol Procedures, or what is know in DC as (F.R.A.P.P.). Then you are allowed to: forget, improperly state, improperly quote and so on.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...