• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2nd Gen parts lookup tools

• Owner

Don't feel bad guys neither my PC's or my tablet worked with the look up. Linux by default will not work with online PDF files. I did manage to add a plugin to work with PC's. Now my Android tablet its still not working either.

Thing is the information is here you might have to use a PC to use it for the time being but at least its here, We'll continue to improve the site and the code as time goes on!

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2

On 1/25/2016 at 4:39 PM, Me78569 said:

The images are duplicated if there are most PN's than can fit on one page.  So if you have the engine with 50 captions on it you will have a couple of pages of Part numbers.

this is true if there is 5x different configurations for something.

I Just Checked It Out again, You're Right About The duplication. After playing with it a bit, it rocks. I have an android and open with acrobat. Bookmarks work and I found the book at the bottom that gives you access to the table of contents and the bookmarks. clicking on a bookmark or title in the contents takes you directly to the correct page.

Awesome 

10 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

We'll continue to improve the site and the code as time goes on!

Yeah, finding the articles and such is a learning experience after getting used to the way it was.

Thank you for all you do.

• Owner

Things will improve quickly. Right now there is only one way to find it being through the site. When the search engine start to pick up and change over it will improve more giving more options of access.

Strange though just in the last 2 days the site traffic is up 500 people more. Hanging out at 1,500 or so a day come to the site. It was floating at about 900 to 1000 or so in the old lay out.

• 2 weeks later...

Well son of a b! Can't believe I didn't see that! Thanks man!

Do you happen to know if the part that the fuse cover (piece 10) has a part number? Or is interchangeable? Mine got holes drilled all over it so I'm looking to replace it for the non honey comb look

You could probably find that piece at junk yard. The parts of the lower dash are out of the sun and should still be in reasonable shape. The 1500 series parts are the same as ours. The price ought not break the bank either. The only interior parts I have priced were the dash and instrument bezel. I still have sticker shock. Maybe some of the sellers other than dealerships are more reasonable.

• Like 1

thanks to this parts look up tool I solved 2 problems this weekend in one shot. I was looking into see if I had a fuel canister heater and what it actually was. So I looked up the diagram for the fuel canister and their it was. So great... I go out to my truck and look and sure enough their it is and it aint plugged in. One more cure to my fuel gelling problem when it gets really cold.

So to make a long story short, I am the Idiot who unplugged it about 5 years ago to feed power to my Raptor when  I installed it. because that's what I thought the directions were telling me (not knowing it was my fuel heater). So then I went to look for my original lead plug for the old block mount pump (which the dealer deleted for an in tank pump) and found that, and sure enough my raptor cycles on and off like its supposed to, through the ecm. and does not run continually anymore with key on. :)

All the years Ive been changing fuel filters, I just never had a clue what that was. but now I do..I feel kind of dumb, but live and learn I guess. thanks again for putting this together. I am sure I will be using it in the future

• Like 2