• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Camp challenge

JAG1

10 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

The 18trillion in debt is now at a juncture and maybe past that point already where the amount will never decrease. We will be bombarded with more and more fees and taxation to pay for freedom as the years pass. The Gov't will need to take more and more from it's people by acquiring whatever they can.

The countries of the world are playing a game of global devaluation.  In the end, everyone who holds dollars loses money.  The winners are the ones that can produce commodities that are required at the time.  If I had significant money to invest I would buy farm ground and lease it.  I don't, so I buy tools, invest in my skills, and save my money as much as is reasonable. 

The government has a problem of being everything to everybody.  Government chairity, government health care, government this and that.  Bureaucracy grows like weeds and until we decide as a country that we want something different, nothing will change.  

I am a Christian.  The Bible says that God chooses the leaders we deserve... as a whole, I say we are deserving what we are getting.  After all, few care enough to vote, and those that do have voted our leaders in office.  

Edited by CSM
  • Like 3

CSM you are focusing on a few of the people involved and not the primary subject of government overreach and infringing on private property rights.

This is a long very very deep subject of which I have done tons of reading on and other forums have dissected this through many threads and pages of debate and learning.

Like I posted earlier there are always a few tards who show up and make it look like the whole bunch are nut jobs, the so called militia came on their own accord and are NOT the "Bundy Militia".

If everyone in this country had the constitutional knowledge of the laws of the land that the Bundies do we wouldn't even be having this conversation but when there are more people that have jobs which are a result of big government how many people do you think are going to bite the hand that feeds them as is the problem in Oregon and the area and towns close to the refuge there?

CSM you are focusing on a few of the people involved and not the primary subject of government overreach and infringing on private property rights.

This is a long very very deep subject of which I have done tons of reading on and other forums have dissected this through many threads and pages of debate and learning.

Like I posted earlier there are always a few tards who show up and make it look like the whole bunch are nut jobs, the so called militia came on their own accord and are NOT the "Bundy Militia".

If everyone in this country had the constitutional knowledge of the laws of the land that the Bundies do we wouldn't even be having this conversation but when there are more people that have jobs which are a result of big government how many people do you think are going to bite the hand that feeds them as is the problem in Oregon and the area and towns close to the refuge there?

Sorry for starting the massive thread derailment back to wasting fossil fuels to start forest fires as a result of the BLM mismanagement of the resources..................:stirthepot:

On 2/11/2016 at 7:27 PM, JAG1 said:

Okay.... this gives me an idea for the MM73 Eclipse Camp.... the one with the dirtiest turbo/ intake tube has to start the fire each nite. Each contestant has one vote.:thumb1:    No wet fire wood you guys

:lol: I'll make sure mine is spotless!! The real question is.... which turbo are you going to check!?

Blah Blah Blah, spend $50 and have to answer to the wife.........   

I stumbled across two new BHAF's the other day. You're more than welcome to one if you want? I'm Going through the Springs Wednesday morning and can drop it off