• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

1 hour ago, Royal Squire said:

Farmall H was the first tractor I drove as a kid, probably 8 or 10 years old. Thanks for the memories 

Mine was a Ford 8n.... It's how I learned to drive!

I love that old H though! Motor was rebuilt about 20 years ago and still purrs like a kitten :) 

My first tractor was a MF 699.  First vehicle was an old suburban with load of bales, instructed on how to drive it over the walky-talky. haha

• Like 1

My first memory of driving, I was about 5 years old. My Dad asked me if I thought I could drive a early 50s jeep pkp along some feed bunks without hitting them. Of course I said yes. He had it in low gear and low range so just idling along. In spite of his instructions and my promise not to hit anything, I bumped into the feed bunks. Now I teach my 6 and 7 year old grandsons to drive every chance I get. Sorry for hijacking thread. 

• Staff

Sometime, we need tractor pic :popcorn:

11 hours ago, TFaoro said:

1939 International H! But it'll never be on the lawn.... I value my life :lol: 

I kinda' thought so :lol3:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Must have traveled half way around the world for that pic, as if I don't know where that is. He he.  Beautiful. I got to get some up for you Daniel. They're still on my camera... what a heel I am.

Now if we could just get Michael to show with some of his forum buddies

early Jeep 4.0?    ( I can't remember if the 4.0 has the intake and exhaust on the driver or passenger side)

Edit:

Dr. Google proved me wrong the early AMC's had the intake and exhaust on the driver side.

Double edit:  

I knew it looked familiar, it is similar to the pinto 6 cylinder 

Edited by Me78569