• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

No, its just one of their many many many.....many acorn stashes.  This year has been particularly bad too as they're everywhere, pecking at my house, barn, and anything they can cram an acorn in.  Worst part is they're "protected".....  Yeah whatever. :think:

I've been wild west'ing on their red heads trying to keep them at bay with my BB gun though.

I have the newer version of EIFS stucco on the south side of my house and the small downy woodpeckers have drilled numerous holes through the stuff already, i have a 22 revolver with bird shot laying beside the door for when i catch them in the act, have had to shoot two in the last few months, hate to do it as i enjoy watching them but once they become destructive they do not stop.

Nature is a state of perception.....  People in the city kinda dont really get that either. 

Live where critters running wild are not common place and people think they're surreal and peaceful.  But live where interacting with nature is part of your day to day life and you'll probably have a different perception of the human/animal relationship.

I see dear as 150 lb rats who will eat anything I try to grow.  They're becoming very brazen in the more recent years too as the dogs cant hardly run them off anymore.   The Woodpeckers just act like jerks and have invaded us this year like never before.  Foxes try and kill any small livestock I have.  Raccoons, skunks, hawks, etc.....they're all against me.  I'm seemingly in this constant battle with them whereby they're always wanting what I have and I'm always on the look out with some sort of weapon.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TFaoro said:

Not my place, but I thought you guys would like this. My dad bought another D2 dozer that isn't running to use for parts. The guy picked up this D2 with his service truck, drove with it, then set it on my dad's trailer. I thought for sure it was going to break, but it held up just fine! BTW it weighs 7K+

IMG_20161029_113040217_zpsxqcuvlnk.jpg

wow, that guy must have a lot of faith in his equipment,

19 minutes ago, KATOOM said:

I know a guy with one of those dozers.  Kinda fun little tracks to drive, but ya have to really be careful if you're in the brush as a decent size limb can come around and wack you right in the kisser.

Have to be careful not to dent the seat tank too or your dad might kill you :lol: 

I'll get a pic of him and my girlfriend loaded up next to a fully restored D6 in his shop.