• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Staff
4 hours ago, 01cummins4ever said:

Spent part of my honeymoon there 19 years ago, wife's been wanting to go back ever since

Surprise her for your 20th anniversary.  She'll love you for it.  

6 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Yeah I have to go meet him again at another place real soon cause its beautiful there.

A week of camping, fishing, eating and telling lies   

animated-smileys-leisure-020[1].gif

Edited by IBMobile

2 minutes ago, KATOOM said:

Suddenly feeling excluded from the group. :kick:

Hey, if it makes you feel better im working for the next three weekends and this is my first time hunting in 4 years!  

3 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

I can't wait to see pics of them prepared and how they will be served on a plate CSM.:thumb1:

[Forrest gump]Duck gumbo, fried duck, grilled duck, duck creole, popcorn duck, ... (much later) coconut duck, peking duck... and i think thats about it.  [Forrest gump]

• Like 1

• Owner
6 minutes ago, Wild and Free said:

Fall colors? heck I wish we had that much green in the height of summer lol.

Really easy to do with all the water behind the house. 118 PSI at the faucet and can run 8 rainbird sprinklers and water the entire  yard in a single night. Hillside is really dry, most of the bushes are completely void of leaves now. That's why it looks kind of bare on the mountain.

• 3 weeks later...

Not my place, but I thought you guys would like this. My dad bought another D2 dozer that isn't running to use for parts. The guy picked up this D2 with his service truck, drove with it, then set it on my dad's trailer. I thought for sure it was going to break, but it held up just fine! BTW it weighs 7K+

IMG_20161029_113040217_zpsxqcuvlnk.jpg

Edited by TFaoro
  • Like 3