• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

trreed's upgrade thread

Did some fine-tuning of the wastegate today, and I can hit 47 psi on the mechanical gauge at WOT full wiretap (quad spikes to 58 psi lol).  35 psi on CANBus.  Good enough for me, and it feels torquier down low.  Definitely glad I went back to the smaller housing.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Looks almost like mine minus rust holes lol. When I got my truck it had grapplers on and they did pretty good, when I got same rims you got I put on toyo open country and not to impressed, already got cracks between tread like dry rot. Got on it in the rain going about 45mph hit about 20 ish psi and started to drifting like in a race car, it was fun but I thought they would bite better than that, and it was on concrete not on asphalt. Next set will be ether grapples again  (no e rated though ) or something cheaper like Hercules. 

Are you getting snow already? 

Edited by Dieselfuture

8 hours ago, BBHD said:

Looking good :thumbup2:

Thanks!  Hopefully you're still around Golden so we can go get that beer we talked about months ago...

5 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Are you getting snow already? 

We're 'supposed' to get snow starting tomorrow.... But it is currently 38* and raining, so I bet we're going to get ice.

I sure like having the slightly taller, more aggressive tires, but man can I tell a difference in fuel economy already.  Guess I got used to the little 265's.

Edited by trreed