• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 8:53 AM, jlbayes said:

Sooooo a builder and I were talking yesterday. He has gone back to vco nozzles. Vcos actually flow more fuel. Wet flow with the needle installed. 

Talking to DAP i remember them saying the opposite. I was told the SAC flow more and that basically a 150hp flowed like a 190hp injector. 

Haven't heard of them, where are they out of?

I've been thinking of seeing if Haley Speed Innovations makes some more mild injectors compared to what they typically put out. Never heard anything bad about them and they're somewhat local.

I know my old 8 hole injectors from po when I got the truck were somewhere in 75 to 90 hp range and they were pretty clean comparing to my 60hp from dap. But started to miss fire and now running 60s but had other ones gone through and thinking about putting them in some day, just hate to mess with a good thing right now. Truck seems to run good and no leaks on lines, had Hurd time stopping them from leaking last time, so I think I'll keep them in for a while longer. 

• Like 1