• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

August 2017 Eclipse camping

JAG1

On 6/23/2017 at 5:15 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Ummm... That might get expensive... The little gray marker is Catfish Junction...

bar.png

It's just money! Can't spend it when you're dead, so might as well spend it now :lmao: 

• Staff
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:20 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

:punish: You've gotta be there... 2nd in command not present for the 1st get together... :kick:

X2 :poke:

btw, Tent sites are available or double up with IBM or MoparMan if their sites are long enough. She said she will try getting me a tent site near by at any rate.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
36 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Tent sites are available or double up with IBM or MoparMan if their sites are long enough.

Good luck...I don't even have a site yet I might just drive back and forth. Unknown what I'm doing as of yet.

7 hours ago, TFaoro said:

It's just money! Can't spend it when you're dead, so might as well spend it now :lmao: 

Can't spend what you don't have...

• Staff

I just got of the phone with Judy, a real nice lady, at Catfish RV and confirmed that I have a reservation for site #7.  She said that her RV park is full now with 100 RVs and no tent sites available. I'm glade I made that reservation a year ago.

There are a couple of places up the road from there that you can dry camp at but I'd get there early because they expect a lot of people to show up for the weekend.

40 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

I just got of the phone with Judy, a real nice lady, at Catfish RV and confirmed that I have a reservation for site #7.  She said that her RV park is full now with 100 RVs and no tent sites available. I'm glade I made that reservation a year ago.

There are a couple of places up the road from there that you can dry camp at but I'd get there early because they expect a lot of people to show up for the weekend.

It is the same over hear in NC. Turns out the eclipse is passing a little south of where I live. I am sure getting something around here is just as difficult.

• Staff

I misunderstood then about the tent sites. However, she did say she would try to get me close to IBM or Mopar Man:)

And she did say too  that since I'm so small that she could also get me a parking spot near her building if need be.:thumb1:

Michael if you drive back/ forth, Daniels and My Frig will be full of food and drinks anyway.

Edited by JAG1