• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well the Order is in

Me78569

• 2 weeks later...

Still BG status. 

The dealer is getting worried so they are getting some regional dude in the loop.   

I am nearly %100 sure that paint booths were shutdown for "retooling"  and that ONLY 3 or 4 colors where getting done.  they seem to be opening colors back up so maybe we will see movement.

wife says BLUE!  

gotta wait until we can get a blue.  true blue, blue streak, maximum steel, midnight blue are all acceptible.... lol but none of those are apparently being painted now.

Edited by Me78569

On 4/18/2018 at 10:39 PM, Me78569 said:

The longer they wait the bigger my down payment is.  That's fine in my book.     plus my insurance payment is $43 a month right now lololol.

Awesome truck! And simple is the best way to go.  

I waited 4 1/2 months when I ordered the '99 in my signature!  Worth the wait and hope you enjoy your NEW truck for many years and safe miles.