• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well the Order is in

Me78569

and I offically poor :ahhh:    well poorer than I was this morning. 

2018 3500 CrewCab Longbed 4x4

Cummins

g56 baby

manual 4x4 selector

low volume Mightnight blue ( only blue left to choose from)

park assist beeper thing ( wife wanted it)

Trailer brake

5th wheel prep

pop equiptment group

cold weather

msrp: $54,210

$4,151 in discounts

$3,750 in rebates 

46350 before fee's tax tag and title.

This is what they say it will look like

Capture.JPG

Now I have to wait 

officeannoyed.gif

• Like 3

• Staff

Awesome you will really like it! I had a lot of fun putting 1500 miles on my dads '17 last month. 

Did you look into the air assist suspension?

What made you stick with the G56? I love my NV5600 but I'd be getting an Aisin if I bought one today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AH64ID said:

Awesome you will really like it! I had a lot of fun putting 1500 miles on my dads '17 last month. 

Did you look into the air assist suspension?

What made you stick with the G56? I love my NV5600 but I'd be getting an Aisin if I bought one today.

I dont want to mess with an auto again.  I am sure the 6 speed autos are better, but it SUCKS to tow in the mountains with an auto.   no air assist, just good old fashion leaf springs.  

trying to keep it simple, we intend to keep this truck for a very long time, or until we see a 3500 electric with  diesel generator :) 

1 hour ago, trreed said:

Quadzilla 6.7 edition???

I believe my wifes words were as follows "keep your grimmy mits off of it"  to that I said " well if I don't have a 2nd gen my hands wont be grimmy"   

lololol  so no, stock for a long time.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Staff
9 hours ago, Me78569 said:

I dont want to mess with an auto again.  I am sure the 6 speed autos are better, but it SUCKS to tow in the mountains with an auto.   no air assist, just good old fashion leaf springs.  

I hope to do some towing with the Aisin in the mountains this summer. I've never heard a bad thing about them and they are nothing like the 47/48 or even 68. I expect it to do as well as, or better, than my NV5600

It just sucks how much torque you give up with the G56.