• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

Picked up a 93 Dakota the other day for 350$ it has 110k miles and runs like atop but has a beat up body. Interior is in fair shape for the price. I have to put a clutch in it which is about 100-150 if I donut myself which I am working on currently. Almost have the trans out! I think I got a deal

what do you guys think?

28B2E2C5-9A78-477D-9E08-7F95491B078A.jpeg

C887F238-937F-47B4-9E8D-A1C8DC01C4BB.jpeg

9 hours ago, Macarena Man said:

Just bought this quad ..... low miles/hours.

The hodge podge Dodge in background ....

IMG_1841.JPG

I had a 99 foreman just like that for years except is was a standard shift. Couldn't kill it. Looks like someone took great care of that one! Nice score. 

25 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

You know what I'm going to do today??? (Screaming Beaver Time!)

20180629_084744.jpg

Are those stihl's I see in the back of your truck?

30 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Yes Sir... 046 and 461... The Twins...

Ever run the infamous 090 ?

37 minutes ago, Dmaney said:

I had a 99 foreman just like that for years except is was a standard shift. Couldn't kill it. Looks like someone took great care of that one! Nice score. 

Have another '99 450 Foreman ..... yellow/footshift.

The 450's came in three colors ....... mustard, ketchup, and relish !    :)

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Yes Sir... 046 and 461... The Twins...

Nice! Stihl makes a good saw. Grew up with huskys myself. I have a 268 and a 372xp. I enjoy cutting firewood for some reason. 

My dad got us kids broke in on wood cutting back in the 70,s, Now 40 years later I am still heating my place with wood and along with help from other family helping him with his wood supply. 

He still shows up with a husky chain saw but spends most of the time on the tailgate messing with it,  I think he does that on purpose 

If everything was as reliable as a stihl chain saw and a Honda atv we would have it made . I really enjoy my orange chain saws and mustard and ketchup atv’s. :lol:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dmaney said:

When I lived in Leadville, Colorado, I bought a new Honda Foreman four wheeler  in 1987 - I think it was the first year for them.  Back then it came with a 350 cc engine and a  5 speed manual transmission with first and reverse gear being extra low ratio.  I modified a used electric over hydraulic power unit and mounted it and a large battery on the rear rack.  I then modified my 5 ft snow plow blade with a hydraulic angle cylinder and plowed snow for eight winters there - didn't even need chains.  It was an awesome machine.  My daughter just sold the four wheeler last year (30 years old and still running, of course).

- John

• Owner

Nice batch of red fir out of the black forest. We've even got our eyes on a few pines for next time. Looks like a short load but since Kelly mounded the pile tall in the front it's actually a solid 2 cord load really. Sad part is the soot and carbon dust is nasty. 

20180629_160021.jpg20180629_1718241.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2

Guest 04Mach1

My 12 valve today... Paint is falling off. New Mexico desert got the best of her.

IMG_20180624_201526.jpg

6 years ago she had very nice paint. 

2011-04-08 22.05.51.jpg

Edited by 04Mach1