• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

49 minutes ago, trreed said:

All you guys with your clean interiors peer pressured me into cleaning mine today.... Even the plastic on the door sills.  :shifty:

And Bayes is responsible for me making a purchase today.  :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

@notlimah, we could be doing a lot worse with you!

Pics or it didn’t happen!

Whatd he coerse you into buying??

This I know! But speedy parts ain’t teh cheeps!

Was dusk so it’s darker. But it’s clean. I promise. Even scrubbed the shifter boots. E9CF0310-FDC2-44F8-93C5-CC9C5B05DD5B.jpeg.e2bc129650aeeff6283e3924a3dfdc2e.jpeg

I’m not gonna say what I got just yet. Gotta see how the truck reacts first. 

We’ll get you compounds yet!

Edited by trreed
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Looks like they scoot along nicely! And sound good to boot! 

If.... IF I ever went compounds I’d have to go with something like what @jlbayes is going with now so I wouldn’t have to re-stall. 

Lol that video is slow compared to now. And that 'if' sure sounds like a when....

I have a bunch of gauge videos of my old truck but unfortunately zero of the little truck. 

The road I live on is an awesome test and tune road. I could come off the main road in 2nd, by first turn 3-4 shift, into it pretty good by next turn 4th to 5th. At this point there is a 1/2 mile straight away. I would floor it, the rear end would squat, and the nose would come up. Pretty cool feeling from drivers seat. Notttttttt so much from passengers.

The highest total boost I saw was a needle width or 2 above 70 pounds with the speedo pegged.

After a few mach 3 bomb runs the truck would be laying low for a few days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1