• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

16 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I did something rather bold today. I got phone call from the fire chief. Grass fire in local neighborhood. Saved 2 homes and got the fire out before USFS got there.

Needless to say... I'm a sore puppy after that.

20190128_152550.jpg20190128_152542.jpg

20190128_153751.jpg20190128_153735.jpg

Good for you! I think healing comes faster when your active. Not when you sit in a LAZ- BOY. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Then anti-biotic we'll I used those up. I switched over to cannabis, Hawthorn berry, turmeric, exercise and eating more veggies and fruit fewer meats.  I've lost about 10 pounds since the start. I'm feeling stronger and better. I'm also riding a bicycle up to 12 miles when I'm down in Ontario, OR. 

I have been taking tumeric for my joints and authoritis for a few months now.  Seems to help some.  You might try Black Cummin Seed oil or Nigella Sativa oil.  It is touted as a remedy for conditions such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, headaches, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, and rheumatoid arthritis. I can vouch for the blood pressure part because I nailed a 110/70 at the VA clinic last week.  The cardiologist was VERY impressed that a 61 year old fart like me did that.  She wanted to know what I was doing.  Now I walk my apiary everyday which covers about 90 acres up a fairly steep hill but I think the tumeric and black cummin seed oil helps.  I also take fish, flax, and borage oil.  L-Theanine and GABA along with L-Tryptophan to aid with enduring human stupidity with grace and good form.  :lmao: 

• Like 1

• Staff

These big changes in life actually is Our Lord calling to wake us up.

You guys want to see something really really the coolest thing of all (I promise it's the best) being revealed in these days of our Lord. Revealed now in these times, I know its for a reason, are so absolutely astonishing...... Be patient, listen and go thru all the Ron Wyatt. com u tube videos you can find. You won't believe it, but then its right there in front of you. It will grab you off your seat.

I think a Ron Wyatt.com link at the top of the forum would be the greatest thing.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
5 hours ago, 01cummins4ever said:

Where’s the snow :(

In the high country. This is below 3k feet.

5 hours ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Good for you! I think healing comes faster when your active. Not when you sit in a LAZ- BOY. 

Don't own one. I've had to give up computer time and make it a habit to ride my bicycle at least 1 hour a day. Yesterday between the for and the bicycle ride burned a bunch of calories. After getting home a bit of cannabis to dull the pain, hot shower and some dinner. I'm not the type to quit nor just lay down and give up.

Here I slept for 4 or 5 hour and woke up just to check on the website at 1am.

• Like 2

I started making strong Ginger tea about a year ago to help my back muscles relax and it helps my sinus' clear up at bedtime.  I have a buddy that has had arthritis for years.  He didn't want to afford the medication anymore so he started looking for natural treatments.  He found the Ginger tea, and was able to quit his meds.

I peel the root and slice it thinly across the grain and simmer it in water until it turns color.  Its really good with unprocessed honey from the honey store in Payette.

I have also started drinking home brewed Kombucha.

I blend roasted Chicory Root in with my coffee.  I like my coffee strong, but my system doesn't handle it well.  So I use 1/3 the grounds I used to and make up the difference with Chicory.  I can drink 3-4 cups a day now and don't get the shakes and the upset stomach like I used to.

As far as God and the Bible and current events are concerned, watch what is happening in the Middle-East.  Lots of Biblical Prophecy is being fulfilled and lining up to be fulfilled.

Check out Behold Israel.  https://beholdisrael.org/

You all have a God Blessed Day!

By the way, Mike, great job putting that fire out.  I'm not sure I would have tackled that on that slope, and I'm only 41.  That's steep country down there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
47 minutes ago, Macarena Man said:

Just heard about all your hurdles Mike. 

Attitude and enthusiasm are a great catalyst for the healing effects of a good diet and physical activity.

Smile and let the sun shine on you and your family.

Absolutely. I'm going to challenge this and beat this down. I'm not going to give up. Managing my time is tough.

Capture+_2019-01-29-16-04-23.png

Edited by Mopar1973Man

3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Absolutely. I'm going to challenge this and beat this down. I'm not going to give up. Managing my time is tough.

Capture+_2019-01-29-16-04-23.png

Keep up good work.  

Wife had appt with oncology and nero oncologist today.  Both Dr's happy with latest news about cancer.  Lots of news articles from many sources.  And lab claiming the news not fake or fly by night according to dr's.  

• Owner

Update: Feb 01, 2019

Just got back from the hospital. The did a CT scan for my right kidney with contrast. Needless to say contrast is weird what it does to your body. I was kind of freaked about what was to come in response to the test results. I stopped by a friend place in New Meadows, ID and I got a phone call from my doctor. He had good news that my right kidney is healing and looking better. But... He still wants to schedule another surgery for going back in to make sure there isn't anything left. Not exactly thrilled with the idea but I've got time on my side he wants to schedule for the end of Feb. or beginning of March. 

In the meantime, I'm going to continue hitting the cannabis and RSO. It is helping that is for sure being my kidney is still healing up good. I'm going to continue my bicycle rides in Ontario. 

I've got a job with the local fire dept doing their diesel work and repairs on the fire trucks. This will help with the income somewhat. It will cost me time away from the website as well. I'm going to try and balance and juggle what I can till it all drops on the floor. As for me, I want to get to my goal of 15 miles next on the bicycle and possibly lose a few more pounds. I'm struggling to get below 230 pounds. 

• Like 4

Awesome glad to hear your kidney is healing and looking better! You're doing the right thing exercising  getting back into shape, it will help you overall when you go back in for the exploratory surgery. 

I'm sure the Doc's told you to drink plenty of water?   How tall are you? 230lbs isn't too far out of range for a tall person but always good to lose a few.

• Owner
14 minutes ago, Ironforger said:

How tall are you?

6 foot 2 inch.

15 minutes ago, Ironforger said:

230lbs isn't too far out of range for a tall person but always good to lose a few.

My problem is the amount sit time. Like last Thursday I was in the truck for nearly 14 hours total since I left the house till the time I come home. One day I didn't make my bicycle ride. 

• Like 1

The did a CT scan for my right kidney with contrast. Needless to say contrast is weird what it does to your body. I was kind of freaked about what was to come in response to the test results.

Yeah, I know what you mean,  I get MRI's periodically for my issue and contrast sucks.  I can smell it and taste it just as soon as they injected it and it feels weird until the circulatory system thins it out.  

As for me, I want to get to my goal of 15 miles next on the bicycle and possibly lose a few more pounds. I'm struggling to get below 230 pounds. 

Those are good goals.  I am gonna be 61 years old real quick and I am 6'2" with the same issue.  Seems like no matter what I do, I am not breaking that 230 lb. barrier.  I get close but no cigar.  A good diet and effective exercise on a regular basis I think is most important.  

All good to hear my friend. I am happy for you.

I am 6'4" at 215#. We used to have to get a yearly visit to be weighed, blood pressure checked and some other stuff to help detirmine or health insurance rates. I always got dinged because they considered my weight to be borderline obese. Glad that crap stopped 3 years ago. One thing I am not is any where near obese. It spreads out well on my frame.

• Owner

I've only got a minor gut but I don't consider myself fat. According to LG Health App on my phone, it calls for my weight to be 171 pounds. I would be a rail at that weight. I figure a good weight would be 200 to 210 for my frame. Ahh heck, I'll just keep cranking that bicycle around. As for me, I'm feeling pretty good and still active. Just not enough time in one day. Like today after the stress and getting through that darn CT scan. Then I deal with the finance dept at the hospital. Now I'm settling down for the day and quitting. 

5 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I've only got a minor gut but I don't consider myself fat. According to LG Health App on my phone, it calls for my weight to be 171 pounds. I would be a rail at that weight. I figure a good weight would be 200 to 210 for my frame. Ahh heck, I'll just keep cranking that bicycle around. As for me, I'm feeling pretty good and still active. Just not enough time in one day. Like today after the stress and getting through that darn CT scan. Then I deal with the finance dept at the hospital. Now I'm settling down for the day and quitting. 

Hahhhhhh!!!!  I long for the days that I used to weight 171 lbs. as a very young man of 13 or 14 years old. :lmao:I was over 200 lbs. when playing high school football.  Prior to entering the Army at age 24 I could run a 4.4  40 yard dash, a 12 second 100 yard dash, was bench pressing 400 lbs., squatting 550 lbs., and dead lifting just under 600 lbs.  I was 237 lbs. then.  GONE are those days!  The Army told me I was over weight the day I walked in their door. Go figure.  When I stopped lifting, it was really tough to maintain height and weight but I managed to do it.  I am falling short of the mark now.  I need to lose about 25 lbs. at least and probably more.  My beekeeping over 100 hives and my daily hikes to gather beehive data from the weight and temperature scales helps to keep me in half way decent shape but I need to cut back on the deserts and portion sizes my German wife who is an EXCELLENT cook puts before me at the table. :stirthepot:   I cut out alcohol and dipping Copenhagen both of which will just slowly kill you.  I am still 237 lbs. but some of the young man's muscle has been replaced with "table muscle".  :wink:  

Mike, maybe we need to challenge or push each other to lose that poundage.  I can coach you on the Beekeeping but not so sure about losing the poundage.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Ok. As of right now 236.4 pounds. 

OK, I just got on the scale the wife has in her bathroom and it says 246 lbs.  She tells me that it is not real accurate but I have a doctor's office scale out in my storage building and I verify it there.  Plus I reserve the right to amend my weight because I think the wife has got on the scale too many times and broke it.  LOL!  :sofa::lmao:Just kidding.  Wow!  I didn't realize that I was that heavy.  I gotta work on that!  I may be negatively affecting my fuel economy in my truck not to mention that is just not healthy nor smart.  Now you have me watching the scale.  Guess I need to be.  :thumbup2:

• Like 1