• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

fighting through my scenario............

I had a 05 3500 quad cab short box 2wd. with a NV5600 and it was a good truck. Only thing I did was routine maintenance and rebuild the front end. Ujoints too. Its still going good with 260k on it. Injectors are always a worries but check for blow-by first and foremost. I could get 25mpg. empty and had plenty of power. Was stock and had no issues pulling 20k. I guess it depends on if you want full 4 door or even want to mess with a newer 6.7. 

Just my :2cents:

2 hours ago, portlandareae28 said:

I had a US Gears overdrive in my OBS Powerstroke truck.. not sure about Gear Vendors, but it was just something more to take care of and deal with when it wanted to be a pain.  

I will let the board know if I hear back from him on the trans.

Truck was probably retirement trophy when new.   Jojoba Hills escapees park, think I've seen it before. 

1 hour ago, Sycostang67 said:

Why would you move to california, did someone hold a gun to your head the whole way there?

California is not bad, weather is good, people are good, its very nice here.  Its just not as green as the leadership here would like to portray it is.  Work moved me here and while this is probably not my final destination in life, I am going to enjoy it while I am here.  Everywhere has its pros and cons.  Can't label California as a whole, my next door neighbor rooted for the Patriots because Tom Brady supports Trump...  :thumb1:

• Like 3

Politicians and media teamed up are on a course toward civil unrest.  I kinda like Howard Schulz because neither party does ????

44 minutes ago, dripley said:

I voted for DJT and have wondered why since. All I need to see is this and my question is answered. 4 years of this would have put me in the ground.

hillary.jpg.e186a49d947137f568045adc73990129.jpg

Tired of voting for the lesser of two evils?

• Staff
53 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

There is a saying "highway to hell" and another one is "stair way to haven" 

So many going to hell that they had to build a highway.  So few going to haven that there is only a stair way.

21 minutes ago, portlandareae28 said:

greater  :ahhh:  lesser    both evil.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, portlandareae28 said:

I agree. But the last time I am not sure I even had that choice.

12 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

greater  :ahhh:  lesser    both evil.

This is more like the choice I felt I had. Not sure what to do the next election with what I am seeing today.

Maybe I need to come out and try a couple shots on the high speed rail to make an informed decision!!!!

We have to get the citizens of the country to move closer to the center.  We are allowing the parties and media to keep us separated on a very small percentage of differences.  

GUN CONTROL = big issue

but I bet most of us agree it should be harder for people with issues to get guns.

we probably even mostly agree we don’t need OVER THE TOP fire power.

we probably agree that households with children minors, mentally ill, or unstable people should keep guns Locked up.

probably agree that a gun show shouldn’t be a free for all

I could go on and on, but I think we as people on both sides of the aisle get too hung up on the small percentage of issues and don’t look hard enough at all of the things we agree on.

i try not to pay too much attention and live my life, but I have kids which raises concern.

we all have friends that don’t agree with us politically, yet we are still friends?  Think about it for a minute.

thankful we all agree on the best Diesel engine here.  I happen to wish my Cummins was in a better truck but I don’t want to start that political conversation ?????

i like that that we can speak openly here.  Thank you for reading my rant hahahhahaha

Edited by portlandareae28

• Staff

Almost 14,000 bucks for building permits on a 1500 sq. ft. house with no garage. Now I figure they have about 11 hrs in total for the inspections and permit processing time/ paper work. Is that anywhere near an honorable honest government? 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

Just now, JAG1 said:

Almost 14,000 bucks for building permits on a 1500 sq. ft. house. Now I figure they have about 11 hrs in total for the inspections and permit processing time/ paper work. Is that anywhere near an honorable honest government? 

Nope, not even close, GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM, but people not making a stand is only fueling that fire.  It’s $15000 so they can ALL get paid...  RIDICULOUS