• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

AC Replacement

Thank you VERY MUCH! 

Really! You made my day. 
Im going to Print out right now. 

This is OUTSTANDING and what I’ve been looking for.
I am ALWAYS happy to receive lessons learned. 

I love having a checklist and procedure to follow, especially as I get older.  
Have great day.  You made mine.

Sincerely,

Joe 

• Like 1

Its things and folks like this that make this place what is. This has helped go 500k+ miles and 18.5 years of driving and still have confidence the truck will make it to wherever I have to go. My hats off to everyone.:cheers:

• Like 4

• Staff

IBMobile did a great job on my A/C system. So good to have someone do it all as I was going thru a lawsuit, had me pretty messed up and could only do the usual things . Anyhow I won the case and now getting rest. All I can say is I'll never try helping another marginal sort, letting them on my land in an RV was a big mistake. His lawyer was an evil dude.

Thursday was 88, got in the truck at days end and was wonderful..... Thank you IBMobile My hats off to you too. :USflag:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Leaky88 said:

The Santech AC kit I got had wrong Compressor.

Anyone have experience with the Four Seasons Brand AC System components?

Nothing Is made outside of China, so I dropped that qualifier. :)

I am pretty sure thats what I used 3 years ago on mine. It still functions fine. I looked alot back then and from looking at their photos they mostly looked like the same compressor. They all had good and bad reviews and made in China. I got tired of trying to find the best, didn't seem to be one.

Thanks.  Of course it’s 90 here today.  Got the Compressor off and found it’s not even close.  Line connects on side vice the rear as on OEM
If I buy the 4 Seasons from RA it’s 192.90 savings compared to AZ and that includes Fedex.  Everything was wrong with AZ kit plus I had to buy an Orifice Line separately.  
$192.90 is $192.90, you know what I mean?
Hope you and yours are OK with this COVID-19.

Regards

Joe

1 hour ago, Leaky88 said:

Thanks.  Of course it’s 90 here today.  Got the Compressor off and found it’s not even close.  Line connects on side vice the rear as on OEM
If I buy the 4 Seasons from RA it’s 192.90 savings compared to AZ and that includes Fedex.  Everything was wrong with AZ kit plus I had to buy an Orifice Line separately.  
$192.90 is $192.90, you know what I mean?
Hope you and yours are OK with this COVID-19.

Regards

Joe

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2002,ram+2500+pickup,5.9l+l6+diesel+turbocharged,1440064,heat+&+air+conditioning,a/c+compressor+&+component+kit,17507

I believe this is the one I bought. I spent about 250 buck on everything to do mine with. The wife's Saturn went the next and it was almost double what I spent on mine, That one thru RA also. A lot cheaper than buying thru them than anyone local. 

We are fairing well out here with the COVID, but it is out there. Have not missed one day work since construction was deemed necessary. I even have travel documents to prove that I am. One government and one company issued. Strange. Hope all is well out your way and you leaks are minimal.

Thanks. AZ returned my money and I’m  going with the Four Season Package.  It’s half dozen @nd another buying anything anymore. We just hope there was no unhappy employee in China that day.  

COVID 19 is real. I know of 2 COVID cases.  One, a long time friends wife died and another’s Uncle survived it. I’ll be 66 on Wednesday and we’ll I toy with it.     Too many projects to do.?

4 hours ago, Leaky88 said:

Thanks. AZ returned my money and I’m  going with the Four Season Package.  It’s half dozen @nd another buying anything anymore. We just hope there was no unhappy employee in China that day.  

COVID 19 is real. I know of 2 COVID cases.  One, a long time friends wife died and another’s Uncle survived it. I’ll be 66 on Wednesday and we’ll I toy with it.     Too many projects to do.?

Good you got your money back. Maybe your compressor will be built on a Wednesday. 

And happy B'day to ya. I made 67 in March.

Leaky,

Just a bit on 4 seasons.  I like them.  They make a lot of products for AC and engine cooling systems.  They seem to have a pretty decent R&D dept.  They are not perfect, I have had some bad things from them.  But when given choices, I will tend to use 4 seasons stuff and never worry about it.  I find that most of their products are as good as OEM, or in some cases designed to help/overcome a flaw in the OEM part.

Just my $0.02

Hag

• Like 1