• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cooking oil down the tank....

• Staff

I poured a gallon of my wife's cooking oil in the tank. Man! I cannot believe how smooth the Cummins seems to love it. I'm pretty sure it has more power up the hills to boot. :thumb1:

• Like 3

• Staff
6 minutes ago, dripley said:

And what made you do such a thing? It better not smell like fried chicken going down the road.

It was outdated, like me, so I decided to see if there was some use in the tank. It works good.

• Like 1

• Owner
45 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I would love to have all the chicks following me with a fried chicken smell. Human chicks that is.

That's being "Dripley Racist"... :lmao::ahhh::cookoo: Don't tell me your going to go out and tear down all the Chick-Fil-A restaurants... :hug: Fun to pick on good friends... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, dripley said:

I get similar results with the bio diesel, though no extra power for sure. The truck is running as quiet as it ever has. Just wish it was labeled better so you knew what your getting. When in doubt of the content and just throw some 2 stroke at it. 

If we raid the CFA's we have to burn peanut oil, will that work?

Us chickens have 2 things going for us, #1 a thick hide and we dont get offended at the littlest thing. #2 We have not lost the ability to laugh at ourselves. The best is I get to give it back when opportunity presents itself. I do see a lot of this here between the members, we seem to have a pretty time with it.

I had similar results on my 05 CR with B20. Noticeable change in engine noise but I never saw any power change. Power should actually decrease as there are fewer BTU's but I always got better than average mileage on the stuff in summer... winter was another story and I'll never do that again. 

• Like 3

• Staff
On 7/10/2020 at 9:02 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

That's being "Dripley Racist"... :lmao::ahhh::cookoo: Don't tell me your going to go out and tear down all the Chick-Fil-A restaurants... :hug: Fun to pick on good friends... 

your garage will be looted and the Joe Biden statue gets tore down.

• Haha 4