• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Best mod ever

Got tired of elbow robbing on armrest especially on longer trips, desided to try some padding. First I used some packaging foam made out of plastic but it wore out in few weeks, so I got kids floor puzzle tile and cut it out of that, because it always comes out of it even after months of crap sitting on it. So I give you this, enjoy.... Thank me later, btw I used hot glue gun, worked perfect.IMG_20201002_172604.jpg.8ef1f967046aa65f2abac83f8c831756.jpg

• Like 3

• Staff

Dieselfuture, I'm serious when I answer your question about marketing those, for the third time, No I don't think you should call them 'Maxi Pads' Someone already uses that name I'm pretty sure. :poke:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Done wore the entire door panel and arm rest out on my truck years ago. I need to pull the fabric and replace it and add some padding below. 

It would probably look better under fabric but I didn't want to waste much time on it, that's why I found a brownish color one and used marker on the edges. Was going to make it bigger but my elbow seem to be staying just in that spot, I may redo it later to make it more pretty.

Wore mine out so bad the gabric coated section seperated from the door panel.imcould not figure out a good way to reattach it. They are heat welded to each other. Found a new to me door panel for 50 bucks and bought it. My elbow wears in a different spot than the previous owner.

3 hours ago, Macarena Man said:

Center console from a 2013 Dodge truck.  Install in 20 minutes . . . . 3 cup holders.

Flat 'shelf' above the radiator . . . . stainless steel, rubber mounted.

Unable to insert photo.

Yeah I'm still looking for a different center console too, haven't seen one yet for decent price in good shape. This mod is for driver side door elbow padding.