• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HE351W on sale

On 12/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, AH64ID said:

Sorry, typo.. yes 58x85 vs 60x85 for the HE351CW/VE comp wheels. 

Did a little digging too. Looks like it's from the ISDe6 engine. The one I found is a 285hp 6.7L.  Still looking for what that engine goes in thou. 

It's probably not a huge gain over a HX35, but it will be an improvement. @blueox01 should certainly be able to quantify the change. 

Big improvement, love mine.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:32 AM, dripley said:

I think all he had to do was bend the bracket on the waste gate a bit to clear something. What I dont remember. He discussed in a thread here. That price does make it more interesting. I know my down pipe does not use the v band clamp but the back of my hx 35 should swap to it. @Blueox01 had swap his too I believe.

Yes, HX35 5 bolt flange for down pipe bolts up.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:32 AM, dripley said:

I think all he had to do was bend the bracket on the waste gate a bit to clear something. What I dont remember. He discussed in a thread here. That price does make it more interesting. I know my down pipe does not use the v band clamp but the back of my hx 35 should swap to it. @Blueox01 had swap his too I believe.

Waste gate bracket interfered with oil filter, cut a V cut then bent and brazed. Now it a nice guide for installing the oil filter.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:35 AM, AH64ID said:

Not a lot if info on the HE351W vs HE351CW. 

Aside from a larger exhaust housing, what are the differences?

Any idea what the OEM application is?

It probably fits several OEM applications, maybe industrial. I know the guy sells them as a Mercedes performance part

• Like 2

19 hours ago, dripley said:

Mine was from a Stinger plus system back 05. Gauges, 4" exhaust w/flow thru muffler, exhaust housing plus waste gate set at 33 psi, Ottomind tuner at +75 hp. The tuner crapped out around 2012 and I lost function of the gauges since they went thru the tuner. I enjoyed it while it worked but knowing what I know today l could done it more affordably back then. 

According to my neighbor (who originally bought the truck new and installed the kit) it gave it a decent bit more power. Being a 12'er, no electronic turner to go bad. It came with what is roughly a no 5 or 6 plate/banks cut. Had a 4in SS cat back banks exhaust as well. The wastegate actuator may have come out of adjustment or gotten weak, but I only ever saw about 22-24psi before I blocked it.  

Neighbor said he was satisfied as he was hauling 17 rolls of hay on a 35ft trailer and wanted to see what it would do. He got up to 95 and let off as he didnt want to see what a blowout would do. He also grossed 32k lb on a separate occasion with the same 2500 truck. :wow: Claims it had plenty of umph.

3 hours ago, That Guy said:

According to my neighbor (who originally bought the truck new and installed the kit) it gave it a decent bit more power. Being a 12'er, no electronic turner to go bad. It came with what is roughly a no 5 or 6 plate/banks cut. Had a 4in SS cat back banks exhaust as well. The wastegate actuator may have come out of adjustment or gotten weak, but I only ever saw about 22-24psi before I blocked it.  

Neighbor said he was satisfied as he was hauling 17 rolls of hay on a 35ft trailer and wanted to see what it would do. He got up to 95 and let off as he didnt want to see what a blowout would do. He also grossed 32k lb on a separate occasion with the same 2500 truck. :wow: Claims it had plenty of umph.

Mine 4" is turbo back no cat to deal with.

12 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

The way the mail is moving lately it may be longer than that. I ordered a water separator valve from RA 10 days ago. It was stuck in detroit for 4 days. I'm still waiting.

I know exactly why the USPS is so busy, they're like Cool Hand Luke, digging and filling holes over and over again.

I ordered a book from Colorado Springs on the 8th, and I have every reason to believe the USPS received it no later than Friday the 11th but likely by the 10th.  It left Denver on the 13th and finally got to Kansas City, KS on Wednesday the 16th.  Keep in mind this is straight down Interstate 70.  It sat there for two days, then drove south (the wrong direction) about 20 miles to Edgerton, KS.  So far it has been to KCK four times, and Edgerton, KS three times.  One time it apparently only spent 22 minutes in Edgerton.  I live in an area where if I order something early in the day from Amazon, I may get it later that day.  The Amazon facility is in or near Edgerton!!!!!  Expected delivery date is Wednesday the 23rd.  Un-f&*#%-believable :mad:.

I dont know how they figure out deliveries. I ordered my wiper and other parts on Sunday the 7th from RA. Chosemthe cheapest shipping, USPS, and delivery was expected on the following  Thursday. Turns out they went Fed ex ground and arrived on Wednesday.  Needless to say I was pretty darn happy with that for the cheap shipping. Maybe I ought order thru Amazon and we can have some target practice when the drone comes. Will the fun never end.

• Haha 1

• Staff
8 hours ago, LorenS said:

I know exactly why the USPS is so busy, they're like Cool Hand Luke, digging and filling holes over and over again.

I ordered a book from Colorado Springs on the 8th, and I have every reason to believe the USPS received it no later than Friday the 11th but likely by the 10th.  It left Denver on the 13th and finally got to Kansas City, KS on Wednesday the 16th.  Keep in mind this is straight down Interstate 70.  It sat there for two days, then drove south (the wrong direction) about 20 miles to Edgerton, KS.  So far it has been to KCK four times, and Edgerton, KS three times.  One time it apparently only spent 22 minutes in Edgerton.  I live in an area where if I order something early in the day from Amazon, I may get it later that day.  The Amazon facility is in or near Edgerton!!!!!  Expected delivery date is Wednesday the 23rd.  Un-f&*#%-believable :mad:.

Yeah I believe it. I checked the tracking on my part, it left detroit yesterday at 9:40am, now all it says it it's in transit. Detroit is only 50 miles north. Good Lord! I could have drove there to get it and been back, had it installed and done by now!