• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Diesel Price

jlwelding

• Staff
On 12/14/2022 at 10:48 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Please bring the prices down here it would be nice. Riggins is 5.859 still and up in McCall its as high as 6.099 yet. I'm watching gas prices drop but diesel is hanging high yet. 

Looks like they are dropping a little. $5.799 in Riggins and $5.619 in McCall. It’s a start. 

• Staff
5 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Still over $5 a gallon here in Idaho. :mad:

Not quite... the state average has dropped over the last couple days and is down to $4.979. 

Average here in SW Idaho is higher than the state average thou, but we can get it for $4.899 at few stations. 

My EFS card price has gone up a little, but would be just under $4/gal after the fee's, it's $3.800 before the fee's this morning. $3.851 before fees in Fruitland this morning, so it might be worth looking into an EFS card if you still do frequent trips to Ontario for shopping. 

• Owner
4 minutes ago, AH64ID said:

You said Idaho, not a specific part of Idaho :tongue:

Just like Washington state from the border to near Seattle is all $5.209 to $5.509 roughly. Hit Seattle it drops to right at 4.999 a gallon for diesel. So state average doesn't mean much when just the bigger cities get the discount and us in the rural areas get the shaft. It is this way for most of what I've seen. I've seen gasoline drop like a brick every where in the mid 3 dollar range and rarely I've seen a few at like 2.99 a gallon for gasoline (87 unleaded).

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

State average shows the trend, which is easy to follow. It's not an absolute, but is a trend. 

We are almost always above the state average here in Boise too, it's all relative to Idaho not having any refineries so we pay more shipping costs than neighboring states. 

Edited by AH64ID

• Owner

We will see if the trend is real when I start seen the drop more so. Yeah it was 6.479 in McCall at the Chevron about 2 weeks ago. Yeah it slowly coming down but man its still steep. The only bonus right now since its been raining here I've parked the diesel and been running around with Minnie more so being gas prices have drop considerably. Soon as the snow returns I'll be stuck to using the diesel being those are my only 4WD vehicles at this time. 

• Staff

McCall is following the trend, Chevron was down to $5.699 2 days ago. The trend is absolutely real, any way you slice it. 

Maverick in McCall is $5.439 this morning. Unfortunately the Maverick in McCall isn't part of the EFS network. 

Edited by AH64ID

• Staff

We’re still dropping the average price here in the Boise area. Low price hasn’t changed but the bulk of stations are now under $5/gal, unlike last week. 

EFS price is trending up, just over $4/gal now. 

Maverick in McCall is down to $5.399

Edited by AH64ID
  • Like 1