• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy birthday....mopar turns 40 on october 26

MoparMom

you would have to done it at 2a.m...he is two hours behind us.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.NELSON..thank you for everything!:thumbup2:

No, just one. Guess he could go north a mile and be 2 hours lol, but he tells me he is one behind me.

Posted Image

happy birthday mopar1973man. "your halfway to death" :lol:

:lmao: guesswho512, you know how to suck the fun out of his birthday don't you (LMAO) Happy Birthday MoparMan, hope you have a good day and lots of cake until it makes you sick...isn't that what birthdays are for? :tongue:

• Owner

Damnit, I was gonna post at midnight. I didn't even tell him it on the phone at midnight :ahhh: Well, Happy Birthday anyways :lol:

Geez.. You just so thoughtful... (rubbing it in) :lmao2::lmao:

you would have to done it at 2a.m...he is two hours behind us.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.NELSON..thank you for everything!:thumbup2:

No, just one. Guess he could go north a mile and be 2 hours lol, but he tells me he is one behind me.

Posted Image

Yeap I'm MDT time for the moment but cross the bridge in Riggins, ID (Timezone bridge) and you go to PDT.

:lmao: guesswho512, you know how to suck the fun out of his birthday don't you (LMAO)

Happy Birthday MoparMan, hope you have a good day and lots of cake until it makes you sick...isn't that what birthdays are for? :tongue:

No cake here... I'm already overweight already need to loose a few pound now... :rolleyes:

Happy B-day Mike. I know the pain in the arss it is to live on a time zone line. I live along the missouri river in ND and it used to be the time line boundary but over the last several years more and more counties west of the river are switching over to central time " I think 5 counties have switched" as the proximaty to the larger towns along the river which are on the east side of the river make doing business more convienient.