• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New member from Va.

m109rrider

Hello. My name is Jason and I'm a forumoholic. I have an '05 2500 QCSB 4x4 and you can tell by the picture what I primarily use it for:cool:. Pretty much stock drivetrain wise. Planning some "light" mods to help out with towing. I do have a bunch of interior electronics mods compliments of the previous owner. NAV/DVD, headrest/sun visor monitors, and MA components, amp, subs. Glad to be here!

post-10647-138698174023_thumb.jpg

post-10647-138698174023_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. I plan on doing some mods to the truck after we "recover" :spend: from Christmas. I'm sure I'll have all kinds of stupid questions for ya's. I've been educating myself on programmers, guages and have been eyeballing this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-5-07-Dodge-Cummins-5-9-Replacement-4-Hi-Flo-Muffler-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efcba9e12QQitemZ270528060946QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories I'm trying to stay "tow friendly" and want to avoid torching the tranny.

• 1 month later...