• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Photography - Snapshots of the Day

Rogan

3 guys, 3 brand new ATVs... on their way to ride at a buddy's place. Stopped across from Package Store to get beer. A passerby asked them if they knew the trailer was on fire? They dropped the ramp & found they were not going to put it out themselves. They got their truck off it. My wife was taking pictures... then realized the owners were standing next to her. She got an ear-full!

I don't know what started the fire. Or how much gas they had on board. It kept reigniting. Incident happened mid-afternoon. The heat melted the phone, cable, fiber-optics... we lost service about 5 pm. The utility companies were still on scene at 11pm.

Our local Volunteer Dept is less than 1/2 mile. First in our area to get CAFS foam on their trucks... have it on front turrets too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

photos by Sheila Reynolds-Boothroyd

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bwashington

I must say you guys have such great photos out there taken like a real pro! i wish i could take pictures as pretty as that! i am especially interested in taking pictures of sceneries that is why you guys are really very artistic on those pictures since you have captured just the perfect angle and lighting, everything worked out pretty great on your shots. A picture indeed speaks of a thousand words! good job guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought it was a little weird to have a huge mountain next to all those peeons. That's just incredible. I also found it weird the first time I saw the mountains in colorado come up in a line out of flat plains :cookoo: Glaciers need to do more gradual work. Oh grand canyon was the same way, nothing at all until you walk to the edge and see it all. Weird how everything likes to amaze you.