• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

High Idle Kit Is Here

• Staff

As for the most of the issues I have had to deal with was bad injector bodies due to lack of fuel pressure and or firing.

I guess the 2nd cp3 isn't necessary...

Interesting, I can't say I have ever seen a lack of pressure cause issues. They will fire with as little as 3K psi.

You can run into LONG duration times when you command a long duration at high pressure but the commanded pressure wont hold, but that won't damage the injectors it just runs the EGT's up and the hp down.

After many hours questioning myself over which one to get...I decided on the cubby hole mount.

Of course 5 minutes after placing the order I was looking at other candy.

Its hard not to to buy stuff.

I will put a pic or 2 up when I put it in the dash.

I appreciate everyones write ups and descriptions of their own situation. 

Regards Chris

• Like 1

Well, got the switch in. Was all giddy to check it out, then the smile disappeared. One of the packers screwed the pooch. Put the black finish faceplate instead of the brushed aluminum. ARGH! :duh:

Well, fine, its not the end of the world. So I called DAP and told them. Told them to just refund the $5 for the difference in finish. I'm excited to atleast see what I can get for results, now!

• Like 1

• Owner

Well, Mike did the writeup for the cubbymount.

Ed, I'm sure its been asked before, but the spacers, how long do they need to be cut at? Cause the tube is just one long piece.

I rather have anyone's but my own up there really. Thing is I want to show case other member and not myself. I want to see other ideas on how to install the cubby hole system.