• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How much you Guys payin' for Insurance?

JAG1

• Staff

Be nice to compare........

On my 2002 24 valve 3/4 ton I'm paying  $352 for full coverage every 6 months.

Is that a good rate?

Clean driving record no accidents or fender benders.

T.I.A.

I'm   liability only..  but   I think you can  go to  www.geico.com  or any other  online insurance.. and   plug in some  quick  answers,  anonymously ,   and  'see'  where you're at.

I  started using  the  online  insurance  last year...  I love the NO PRESSURE  from the far side of the desk!

I wish I could find   other type of  insurance online too!  (Farm Business mainly)

I do believe that insurance pricing varies by state. Like I just moved to Montana from North Dakota and my premiums dropped by like $10 per month. I am running full coverage on the 01 Ram and it is costing me about $110 per month. BUT, I am still under 26 years old, or whatever the cut off is for being a young/dumb driver. I do also pay a little extra for roadside assistance though too.

• Like 1

I have Farm Beaura Paying $107 a month for Full coverage on my Truck in Sig and Full coverage on my 5th Wheel Camper. With no accidents in 5 years so far at thanks to my neghibor who parked right behind my truck on a hill (On purpose I might add put a dent the size of penny in his car and he totaled it got 500 dollars for the car and a bloody nose and a black eye free of charge from me when he said he did it on purpose) But when i had state farm and had coverage on my 2006 mega cab i paid $380 a month for full coverage....switched back to Farm Beauera paid $150 for better coverage..they quoted me $275 for my current truck... Its crazy i tell ya lol

• Like 1

Nodak mutual Farm Bureau here , been with them since I was licensed to drive in mid 80's as this is what we had for farm insurance too, and I am at 850 / year full coverage W/ 500 deductible for collision and 250 deductible non collision on the 05 Cummins and 725 /  year on the 2010 1500 Hemi same details as the cummimns. The insurance gets cheaper as the vehicles age as well.

Clean driving record for over 15 years and never a DUI.

Deductibles have a huge impact on the paid premium, the lower the deductible you choose the higher the premium goes.

Every few years I pick about 3-4 different companies and carry in my policy details and see if anyone can beat the price I pay with my current company and over the years have found some to match but never can beat and I have had extremely great service from Farm Bureau over the years so some other company would have to beat their price by a good bit to make up for the good service as well.

• Staff

I use USAA for all 3 rigs and the camper. It's $139/mo. All 4 rigs have full coverage, $0 comprehensive, and $250 collision.

2005 Ram 3500 $285.38/6 months

2003 Toyota 4Rummer $228.32/6 months

2002 VW Jetta Wagon $164.30/ 6 months

2011 Creekside 26BKS TT $155.48 6/ months.

My only complaint is that I cannot "store" the TT when it's not is use, otherwise I think the prices are pretty good.

Have the Dodge and the wives pickup with full coverage (+) and the 6 mo bill is $500. But there is a discount since I have the house and Harley  with the same company and have been there for decades with clean driving records. Still looking for cheaper if possible. (Heck when I lived in California it was over $850 for the 6 months)

Edited by anoldbiker