• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Flippin' HOT!

Currently 61 and raining with a high recorded of 76 today.  The 10 day doesn't look like it is going to warm up much.  Still waiting for summer to arrive.  I have never worn sweat shirts so much in June and July as I have this year.

10-15  below average here..    Like  other posters,   hoodies  are  normal  morning  attire.              Corn is  waaay behind  average.  ( that hasn't been destroyed by hail, that is)       it's going to be  a  very  interesting  Fall.

10-15  below average here..    Like  other posters,   hoodies  are  normal  morning  attire.              Corn is  waaay behind  average.  ( that hasn't been destroyed by hail, that is)       it's going to be  a  very  interesting  Fall.

Same here been in the low to mid 80's tops and hanging in the 70's mainly which is ok with me but going to be in the low to mid 80's for the foreseeable future forecast here starting tomorrow. Been that way for the last 3 summers already and don't see decent boating weather until late June as well. Have not seen wind storms like we have had the last 2-3 years either, seems the wind blows harder every year. Just had several miles of power lines snapped off a few miles from my house a couple weeks ago from straight line winds in the 80-100+ mph range, normally only see power poles downed after ice storms and wind following.

Saw a news article a few weeks ago and ND was the only state in the lower 48 that didn't increase average temps over the last few years we actually cooled a couple degrees on average.

• Owner
Just had several miles of power lines snapped off a few miles from my house a couple weeks ago

That's how one of our wildland fire start was high wind gust caught a long span of wire swinging and arced. Everyone in Whitebird, ID seen the brief flash off and on of the power. (Clue.)

Like this morning low on the weather display on my desk shows 62*F as a low from last night and already heading up to 64*F at 8am. It 54% humidity here I've got the sprinkler running all night for swap cooler effect since we really don't have A/C here at the house. Not the last few week the temp at the house here has been close to 100*F (96-98*F). The elevation at home is 2,800 ft. At Lindy's shop its right at 1,900 feet.

Woot! I get today off and head for McCall, ID to get groceries for the house. Need lunch supplies for work. So I know I'll get to see 5,200 ft elevation temperatures.

Then move to Siberia.....................as Moparmoms post would lead you to rather than complainin about America.........................

or As dorkweed would say.................Just sayin..........................

or as our dictator would say to the less educated when he drops his "G"'s from his vocabulary.

"Stop hatin"

You can wet your britches and stay cool for some time after the initial warmth is gone................... :tongue:

well,  back to  'normal'  here.     High  80's.....  low  90's.

Moved  the   sweet corn  processing  'outdoors'   yesterday.                We  did  a  short batch  of 50  quarts,     Didn't want to  fill the  house  with     3 hours  of  steam!

Actually  looks like  we'll have our  yearly  sweet corn  'put away'   before  the   resident  Obam*s    opps,    I mean   RACCOONS,   *excuse me*     finds  our  'stash'...

• Like 2

We have been hanging in the high 80's low 90's in Missoula here. Pretty normal for late July early august. We expect it to cool down in a couple weeks though. For those who don't know, Missoula is at about 3200 ft above sea level so I am sitting even higher than mike. We never see anything above 95 in the day time and almost always cool down to about 55 at night.

I totally agree with John on the AC in the house. I can live without it in the truck but I gotta be cool to sleep at all.