• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man.Com Swag - Stainless Steel Badges!

• Owner

How about mileage badges? I am coming up to 200K. Would love to have something that says the site got me to that point!

Lets think about that just a little bit. Let's change up the standard 100k intervals and consider something different maybe trips to the moon? (238k), 1/4 of million blocks? I know Cummins does the every 100k thing. Let come up withour own system. Also a method of verification of mileage.

• Like 1

Problem with selling stuff is that the margin is pretty narrow. Gotta be creative to pull off selling bling and make a decent margin to make it worth while. Postage, inventory, etcetera eat into profit. Now taking something from nothing and selling offers a bigger margin. Like making the high idle mod kit.

• Like 1

I like the idea of incentives. Donate $100 and get a tee shirt or a windscreen decal. Only way to get it, exclusive. Make a forum section for $100+ donors. Make it visible, but not openable unless you've joined the club. Incentives do not have such a high cost to the site as trying to offer products with preceived value. Donate $500 and get a free high idle mod kit with custom donor faceplate.

• Like 1

• Staff

As long as Geno's won't advertise here on the Mopar forum and Mike Nelson works so much for us to keep things going, why not try getting some of that market? Shoe string..... it might be but, maybe worth a try

Anyway, I really appreciate the interest in purchasing, the Badge shows your support rather than just a plain advertisement as we all know how much effort Mikes' put into this forum and has helped many.

I hope it's not adding more work.

• Staff

Mine looks good on the grill. Drill holes so it rest evenly on the grill honeycomb. I used black plastic behind the grill for the screws to go thru. Just when you drill the holes in the badge make sure they go where it rests on the level section of honeycomb grill.

I can send precut pieces of black plastic and two ss screws if you like. Free of charge.

Another good spot is using 3-M double sided tape on the back window. Make sure it's real clean before sticking. Or just place on drivers side dash to be seen thru the window.

Thanks again everyone.