• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Winter is coming

Mopar1973Man

1 hour ago, Wild and Free said:

Just got in from a 6 mile run, in t-shirt and shorts on December 9 @ 60*+- when it should be 20's for highs here in ND. Worked up a good sweat too.

12308754_1002778063150444_21574251135149

Name:  ice2015.jpg Views: 12 Size:  97.3 KB

That was my brother in law after he moved to FL. 50 and below he had the down parka on and me in my shirt sleeves. 

• Like 1

• Staff
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 6:20 PM, IBMobile said:

If it ever got that cold here they would just pass another tax    Download winter 9

Then you might get carbon credits for long idle times.

Edited by JAG1

We got 3-4 inches on Friday and then heavy fog all weekend which is just starting to lift and another 2-4 inches forecast for tues - wed and it will be coming with wind this time. So this is what we maybe in for. It is not an uncommon event with a small amount of snow with wind to make areas look like the pic below lol.

10982207_10203744170346717_2075834869542

• Like 3

• Staff
13 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

1 whole inch. If the weather warms up at all today it will be gone. It's 34*F right now so it won't take much and it will be gone. Still not enough to plough driveways. Ratz...

What's the elevation... I forget.?

Got about 1-2" last night. 

Looking at the forecast for my mothers for Christmas and it looks like it is going to be hovering right around freezing.......terrible news.

I need to figure out if my wife can handle -20 or -30 before I move her up north.  I would imagine a cold women would be about as happy as a wet cat  hahah

this is what it looked like in the Dolores area this morning @ 7380 ft. elevation. about 14" in the last 24 hrs. not a big snowstorm by any means just a storm. When the clouds burn off we will be well below zero overnight, I didn't bother cleaning the dodge, just jumped in the old plow truck and went to work this morning

snow pic.jpg

• Like 3

When it actually snows here people lose their damn minds. God forbid they attempt to use common sense and slow down. I don't have experience with the type of snowfall that yall' get, most I've had is a foot, but common sense says you don't accelerate through a snow covered turn at 60 mph unless you want to be in the ditch. 

Cars everywhere this morning on the side of the road where they had slid off. Much of the roads hadn't been plowed, so I'm betting a bunch got sucked to the side when they went out of the tracks. I just hung out behind the 18 wheelers. Not worried about them sliding around much when they all have chains on!