• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

General message to all

JAG1

2015 was the same for me personally with the trials and triumphs but am on the tipping point of a big chapter change in my life for the better hopefully in the next week or so with the hopeful sale of my mothers home, we have an offer signed and accepted just waiting on the final approval from them depending on inspection results and then on to closing if they follow through . My mother passed away 3 years ago come February, I had taken care of her and her business for roughly 13 years with little to no help from my sister. We did inherit a home from my mother which has been on the market for 6 months now again pretty much on my own with my sister sitting on the sideline watching me work and holding her hand out for her half. It will be bitter sweet not having to deal with my sister and the rental home once it sells but sad that it ends with the parting of the last of what my mother had accrued. But it will open a new chapter in my life for me going forward not having the stress of it hanging over me like it has for 15+ years now.

• Like 1

Happy New Year to all of you. Hoping 2016 treats all here well.

Bill my mother died several years ago. Fortunately she had her health up until the day she died at 82. But the 5 of us children were able to come together, split her possessions and sell the house. We managed to do this with minimal friction and parted ways happy. We manged to get all of that done in just a few months. Here is to hoping your sister can find some of that before the finality of closing it all out. 

My sister is the poster child for selfishness. She sees nothing but dollar signs and will do nothing but wait for her half.

Nuff of that.

Hope all have good health and fun times ahead in 2016.

I am at work tonight helping supply the coal that keeps Minnesota's lights on.

Is there anyone else witnessing the awesome Northern lite show mother nature is putting on for us this fine NYE evening and the 7th day of Christmas?

Edited by Wild and Free

• Owner

2015... Very busy year with little free time. Barely even used the RV. Spent most of my 2015 working at firewood, fire fighting, doing vehicle repairs, or working jobs. This year I'm going to be picky on what I'm going to do. Like my evening are getting consumed with friends calling here asking me how to get his truck started or can you hook up to my computer and fix it. Some days I don't know if I'm coming or going.

2016... I hope to learned something from my experiences and have the wisdom to control my work loads.

• Like 1

I'm making a transition from self employed landscaper to leather worker. Body just won't take the physical work anymore. Pushing 60 years old. It's a young mans game. Too many illegals driving wages down. In 30 years things have changed a lot! Used to be able to make a decent living.

My spiritual life is good. Wish my wife was on the same path. Causes friction. But we are doing good.

Edited by joecool911
  • Like 1

• Staff

Saw them in Banff Canada (Canadian Rockies) the first time I was old enough to go into a Bar. Came out of the bar and the whole town was looking upward at the Northern Lights. They were cruising across the entire sky from horizon to horizon. Everyone said that was very unusual.

Ended up every summer I would head up to those mountains with my back pack and thumb out coming from the lower 48. Man I had fun in those days.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:59 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm just too far south to see them... They are beautiful... I've seen plenty of pictures but never seen them. :cry:

You are not much if any further south than I am, I lived in Laramie Wyo. for 6 months and saw them down there a few times while there as well.

http://myfox8.com/2015/11/02/big-solar-storm-means-chance-to-see-northern-lights/

aurora-map.png

Edited by Wild and Free