• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

5 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Now that's nothing to cluck about.

Must down to $2.29 in Cali by now.

43 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

2.56 here at some Casey's stores, lowest I seen it in a long time, wondering if poop is about to hit the fan.

I dont take much to turn it in the other direction, thats for sure.

I might of spoken to quickly. Apparently there was a fire last night at an ExxonMobile refinery in Baton Rouge La. That could be good for 25 cent rise in price.

Edited by dripley

• Staff

I see it now. Be cool if prices would go down and help everyone. Around here they tried jumping 15 cents a gallon, but a week later it was back to the normal 3.29 a gallon. We have no sales tax which is good.

6 hours ago, IBMobile said:

In my dreams!   The lowest I can find around here is $3.70 at an ARCO. 

Didn't know ARCO was still around. They went from ARCO to Atlantic here back in the early 80's I believe and then Atlantic went away too. Seeing all these $2.XX diesel prices makes me sad

7 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I see it now. Be cool if prices would go down and help everyone. Around here they tried jumping 15 cents a gallon, but a week later it was back to the normal 3.29 a gallon. We have no sales tax which is good.

We have sales tax but thats included in the pump price.

8 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Didn't know ARCO was still around. They went from ARCO to Atlantic here back in the early 80's I believe and then Atlantic went away too. Seeing all these $2.XX diesel prices makes me sad

How much is it up your way?

Just went down a little. Cheapest right now is $3.09. Our PA fuel tax is $.065 alone. But then we have such nice roads and bridges to show for it :rolleyes:

OOOps. I was a little off. Appears it went up again in 2020. We're now the highest in the nation for diesel at $.0741 :woot: :spend:

Edited by dave110
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Just went down a little. Cheapest right now is $3.09. Our PA fuel tax is $.065 alone. But then we have such nice roads and bridges to show for it :rolleyes:

OOOps. I was a little off. Appears it went up again in 2020. We're now the highest in the nation for diesel at $.0741 :woot: :spend:

36.35 here in NC. SC is only 22.5.

• Staff

1 hour ago, dave110 said:

Can I move down there and stay in your make shift garage?

He will have you build the new garage and stay for the painting and parking pad while he sits in easy chair the whole time. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dave110 said:

Can I move down there and stay in your make shift garage?

We will have to re erect it.

9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

He will have you build the new garage and stay for the painting and parking pad while he sits in easy chair the whole time. :thumb1:

This is a good idea. I like it.

9 hours ago, dave110 said:

As long as he fills me with beer and my truck with $2.39 diesel we're good. Maybe a chicken leg every now and then for good measure. :lmao:

Might have to hunt for that $2.39 fuel. If the wife is cooking it will be a giant fricking turkey leg. She loves em and knows had to wield one when the garage builders get out of line. That will put a knob on your noggin.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 2/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, dave110 said:

I think you meant for this post to be in the campground thread below?

Thats right we'll all be there to help build the garage, but have to camp out in his yard cause the wife doesn't allow Yayhoos like us inside.

• Haha 1

• Staff
5 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Who you calling a yayhoo?

233851520_OIP1.jpg.3d475065a5ada03e1cae0e2bfb26e846.jpg

Guys that drive up in second gen Dodges and not a one has advanced to a nail gun yet. :lol:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Friend said it looks like Mars. Its the property looking west.

IMAG0144.jpg.9091e9c700e647a5fc126886a60fc669.jpg

IMG_20200507_110118.jpg.aa8840bacd5a1cec582133152f06ab78.jpg

Okay, it's not my place, but it is 12-31-2019 at 12:59 pm. I'm the front right. We wouldn't have had time to make it home for New Years, so we had a little celebration with mimosas. 

IMG_20191231_235258.jpg.68bf47000ed9dfc5fc3cdb1733d830a8.jpg

• Like 1