• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

1 hour ago, IBMobile said:

Old grills are seasoned and give the best taste.     animated-smileys-eating-drinking-140[1].gif

I was looking at buying a grill/cooker like the one on the right in your pic.  How do you like it?  

CSM grill.jpg

this one was on sale at lowes for 200.  its an oklahoma joes and i like it.  its a good conpromise between heavy duty and practical to move by hand.  the metal is thick enough to weld on if necessary.  

i like it a lot for the money.  

Heres a sauce recipe i use.  Its from The_Camp_Ninja on ar15.com.  If you can, cook it outside.  its like napalm in the house.  

Years ago, I used to be active on a USENET (remember THAT?) BBQ board, and occasionally i would make some and give it away free to the first few responders, kinda like I do Dead shows 'round here. I had one old boy who bought it by the gallon from me for a while, after I sent him some. It's THAT good. Like I said, it's 3 generations old, which means it came to us via "the help", in the "Old South", if you follow me. This was my wife's Great G.mama's "help", and from what I understand, they were great folks. The recipe has NEVER deviated from the family, until now. This is the only way I can rid myself of it! I've been with you fine folks for a LONG time, have made many good friends here, and want to share it here. Sorry for making such a big deal about a damned sauce, but it *really* is a big deal. When you make it, you will see. It is primarily a marinade, but can be used on ANYTHING. Pulled pork is especially delicious with it drizzled on top. Put it on your white rice. Hell, all your veggies! Once cooked, it keeps FOREVER, and like fine wine, actually improves with age. Dip meats in it. Marinate with it. Put it on sammiches. Cook with it. The possibilities are, indeed, endless. So, now I'll shut up and give it to you. The only thing I won't give you is the name it has always been called, that stays with us. You can just call it damned good! 

"The Sauce" 

*1 Large can of Tomato juice, and two "small ones", unsalted, if you can get it. 
*6 Quarts of apple cider vinegar. 
*1 Lb. salt. 
*1/2 Lb. black pepper. 
*2 Tsp. cayenne pepper. 
*4 Tbsp. ground clove. 
*8 Tsp. ground allspice. 
*4 Lb. brown sugar. 

Now, here's the important part: ya gotta cook it. At least 6 hours, overnight is the preferred method. Mix it all together, and cook it. At the end, it should be about a 1/3 reduction. Bring it to a boil, then simmer 'till done. Take care not to scorch it, this will ruin your batch. It should reduce to about 65% original volume. 

• Like 2

On July 7, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

That a cute looking kid there. :thumbup2:

Gets it from his mom, defiantly not my fugly mug. 

5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Nice pic Buzzin. Water is clear. Is that your son?

Yep one of three boys...just turned two. 

4 hours ago, dripley said:

I dont believe he will run out of rocks.

Does his best to throw them all in. Would do this all day everyday if he could. 

4 hours ago, Me78569 said:

I missing living in that area,  I need to convince my wife that mountains aren't that great :yme:

Just gotta get her out on the big lake reeling in salmon and lake trout. She'll never want to go back. 

been there many times beautiful area, brother still lives just south of there a bit.

Been tiling today.  I feel pretty good about the floor

IMG_20160716_170101.jpg

I am too critical of my work to think I did a great job on the baseboard.  hard to put lipstick on a pig though,  can you spot the wavy walls hahahaha.

IMG_20160716_170112.jpg

• Like 2