• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Staff
1 hour ago, The_Hammer said:

This was laying on the slab under my carport icon_smile_big.gif.fcce345c1ea09093d7621

You lucky dog!  That's one nice weapon.  I'd like to find something like that in my car port.  

Instead I find things like this. Got to love the grand kids.

imagesAQLB7C4J.jpg.eba907b784d68a5c5a745

Hello Kitty just doesn't cut it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

You lucky dog!  That's one nice weapon.  I'd like to find something like that in my car port.  

Instead I find things like this. Got to love the grand kids.

imagesAQLB7C4J.jpg.eba907b784d68a5c5a745

Hello Kitty just doesn't cut it.

That was back when I could afford to assemble some cool AR's. That one has an 11.5" barrel and had to be registered with the BATFE. The suppressor (not pictured) also had to be registered. It's my do all carbine and will put the hurt on some hogs. 

IMAG1860.jpg

• Staff

It really helps a lot in the summertime when it's hot. I used to get shade from the trees but I had to cut them when I realized they were too close to the house. Too much of a fire hazard and too much mess.

That is my kind of ceiling. The wood looks great along with the shutters. I love the wood.

Jag, I was a little slow with this reply.

Yes I do this style all the time for clients. A splash of wood here and there with the sheetrock. Makes a nice accent.

. I'm a lot slower these days too ya' know :sleep:

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

that'll teach you.

I was having wishful thinking that the weather would stay warmer. It is during the day but the night times are getting cold again. Thankfully it not that big of a issue. I've got a blow out plug back up to the shop, drain the water tank, blow the lines out, park for storage. The little 96 Dodge is great for this job but sure makes it squat.

• Like 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I was having wishful thinking that the weather would stay warmer. It is during the day but the night times are getting cold again. Thankfully it not that big of a issue. I've got a blow out plug back up to the shop, drain the water tank, blow the lines out, park for storage. The little 96 Dodge is great for this job but sure makes it squat.

Don't give up hope, supposed to have warm dry days next week.

Edited by JAG1