• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla V2 Custom Tunes

Me78569

Hey fellas, long time no talk, truck has been doing pretty well besides my original s366 taking a crap and a broken output shaft.

When the turbo went out, we went with the s366sxe and i finally found out that im running 6x.018 injectors...

Havent done anything with my tune that i showed u the dyno sheet on, but on hard pulls the truck is starting to sound choppy.  Almost like its popping off the rev limiter.  I dont wanna add much timing because im already pushing my luck as is with stock headbolts and factory gasket.  The smoke is there, its not lean by any means.  Since the new charger is boosting more, is it affecting the parameters of the v2?  Im boosting 60psi...thanks for the help and input in advance 

if you are getting popping you should dial back the timing.  I have no idea when the last time you flashed was, but some code improvements have been made to make things smoother.  

Flash the latest, update your app and select the 1998-2002 v2.5 profile and report back.  

• Like 1

On 22/07/2017 at 8:57 PM, Dieselfuture said:

I think I may need some help with tuning. I now have 62/67/12 made out of hx35/40 and 75hp 8 hole injectors. It's definitely laggy compared to my hx35 and 60hp I had. But I did little bit of turning and it got a little better. My starting point is 80 on canbus with 3 for increase. http://www.rapidtables.com/calc/math/exponential-growth-calculator.htm

My biggest problem or maybe not a problem, is that before I changed turbo from hx35 to current l used to be able hit 45 psi (passed 35 probably nothing but hot air ) pretty quick, and now I'm struggling to hit 25. Max I hit for psi is 30 with canbus maxed and pump stretch at 1200. Another thing is cursing at 60mph my canbus was maybe at 600 and now it's at least a 1000 and boost went from 7-8 to 3-4. Is it just the nature of bigger turbos. Does anyone else has a similar set up that can post their tunes. Daily, economy, tow etc. 

Edit: 

Had a boost leak on new turbo, it's much better now on lag and canbus is down to 7-800 from 1-1100 when cruising. Still trying to figure things out.

Diesel future I got about the same mods I just uploaded the time that I Daily it's got good throttle response and pretty smoke free asking as u are good with the throttle lol

disclaimer I never go wide open throttle from a dead stop or slam on the throttle so use at ur own risk 

Edited by Silverdodge
  • Like 1

well heres what i have. Most will need a little tweeking. lmk if you see anything you would change and i will also mention things i might need help with

DAILY this one the timing is still a tad to advanced crusing i think. about 21.5 at 60mph 3.55 gears nv4500 overall goal is to get best mileage with but still be able to hammer down and pass a car safely honestly a tad less smoke and lower egt wouldn't hurt my feelings but also can't really start my canbus any lower. Already a little lower than I like. Truck surges under slow speed low rpm excel, like coasting around corner in 3rd at idle and trying to speed up, seems like to low of fuel or something Idk

TUNE PARAMETERS

Number of Power levels: 8

RPM Limit:3700

VALET MODE PARAMETERS

Maximum Valet Mode Power: 60

PUMP TAP PARAMETERS

Maximum Fuel Stretch:1200

TPS Pump Maximum: 100

TPS Pump Minimum:25

Minimum Pump Tap Fueling Percentage:15

Pump Low Boost Scale PSI  15

Boost Scaling: 40

TIMING PARAMETERS

Fuel Load Timing:2

Low PSI Timing Reduct:3

Timing Reduct Scaling:100

Light Throttle Timing Adv:2

Light Throttle Timing Load Limit: 30

RPM TIMING MAX

1500 RPM:17.8

2000 RPM:20

2500 RPM:24

3000 RPM:27

Max:28

BOOST LEVEL FUELING - CAN BUS

0 PSI:69

1 PSI:70

2 PSI:71

3 PSI:72

4 PSI:73

5 PSI:74

6 PSI:75

7 PSI:76

8 PSI:77

9 PSI:78

10 PSI:79

11 PSI:80

12 PSI:82

13 PSI:83

14 PSI:84

15 PSI:85

16 PSI:86

18 PSI:89

20 PSI:92

22 PSI:95

24 PSI:98

26 PSI:101

28 PSI:104

30 PSI:107

TOW. havent really used much but will be tomorrow anything that sticks out lmk

TUNE PARAMETERS

Number of Power levels: 6

RPM Limit:3400

VALET MODE PARAMETERS

Maximum Valet Mode Power:80 

PUMP TAP PARAMETERS

Maximum Fuel Stretch:1200

TPS Pump Maximum: 100

TPS Pump Minimum:25

Minimum Pump Tap Fueling Percentage:0

Pump Low Boost Scale PSI20

Boost Scaling:40

TIMING PARAMETERS

Fuel Load Timing:2

Light Throttle Timing Adv:2

Light Throttle Timing Load Limit:25 

RPM TIMING MAX

1500 RPM:15

2000 RPM:17

2500 RPM:22

3000 RPM:24.5

Max:26

0 PSI:79

1 PSI:80

2 PSI:81

3 PSI:82

4 PSI:83

5 PSI:84

6 PSI:85

7 PSI:86

8 PSI:87

9 PSI:88

10 PSI:89

11 PSI:90

12 PSI:91

13 PSI:92

14 PSI:93

15 PSI:94

16 PSI:96

18 PSI:99

20 PSI:102

22 PSI:102

24 PSI:104

26 PSI:106

28 PSI:108

30 PSI:110

GO FAST a little more power wouldnt hurt anything here

TUNE PARAMETERS

Number of Power levels: 8

RPM Limit:3700

VALET MODE PARAMETERS

Maximum Valet Mode Power: 80

PUMP TAP PARAMETERS

Maximum Fuel Stretch: 1800

TPS Pump Maximum: 70

TPS Pump Minimum:0

Minimum Pump Tap Fueling Percentage:25

Pump Low Boost Scale PSI10

Boost Scaling:40

TIMING PARAMETERS

Fuel Load Timing2:

Light Throttle Timing Adv:3

Light Throttle Timing Load Limit: 15

RPM TIMING MAX

1500 RPM:16

2000 RPM:19

2500 RPM:23

3000 RPM:26

Max:28

0 PSI:90

1 PSI:92

2 PSI:94

3 PSI:96

4 PSI:98

5 PSI:100

6 PSI:102

7 PSI:104

8 PSI:106

9 PSI:108

10 PSI:110

11 PSI:110

12 PSI:112

13 PSI:114

14 PSI:116

15 PSI:117

16 PSI:119

18 PSI:124

20 PSI:126

22 PSI:131

24 PSI:136

26 PSI:142

28 PSI:146

30 PSI:150

Edited by Dodgeih

Just went to check on some downloads and the Adrenaline has a v2.6.1 update released on Wednesday for Standard_fuel if y'all are trying to keep your box up to date

@Me78569 Do you happen to have the new timing parameters on the default tune since a few of those parameters have been replaced with *  ?

Edited by Cronus577

Really, like the description says, the only update is to the default power levels on the CAN  bus. Using the the latest 2.5 tunes (2.5.2) and with custom tuning you literally won't see anything different. 

The reason for the rev of the number to 2.6.x is because we are thinking of adding KPH for our friends in the Great White North to the vehicle profile as an additional sensor and any modification to the vehicle profile needs a revision update. 

About the freezing, that should come with the latest version of the app. I updated the .apk link here for that too. 

Here is another link to it: 

http://quadzillatech.com/TunesDownloads/AndroidApp/IQUAD_Android_app-release(1.9.40(56)).apk

To our iPhone using friends. Do you see a need to see the progress bar? or is the spinning wheel good enough for y'all? 

2 hours ago, Quadzilla Power said:

While we are adding the KPH, any other parameters that you want to see options for in metric? kPa for the boost or Centigrade for the ECT and EGT perhaps (I'm not sure this one is feasible frankly)? 

I'd like to chime in as one of the fellas in the great white north. A lot of us, especially in the prairie provinces, are kind of caught between metric and imperial for some things. I use a little bit of both. KM/H would be awesome, however ECT, Boost, EGT I would always keep in Imperial. So one switch that changes all units at the same time for me wouldn't be feasible for me personally. I'm not sure how everyone else feels though. 

Yes but I couldn't find 

3 hours ago, Quadzilla Power said:

While we are adding the KPH, any other parameters that you want to see options for in metric? kPa for the boost or Centigrade for the ECT and EGT perhaps (I'm not sure this one is feasible frankly)? 

Personally I think that things like fixing the app freezing when change levels and random failures of the app are more important than this or maybe other changes. and addding the "name" is current selected tune somewhere on the gauge screen would be amazing

29 minutes ago, Dodgeih said:

Yes but I couldn't find 

Personally I think that things like fixing the app freezing when change levels and random failures of the app are more important than this or maybe other changes. and addding the "name" is current selected tune somewhere on the gauge screen would be amazing

Have you downloaded the Beta version and tested it for freezing? I really think that it fixes most of the issues that caused the "freezing". 

http://quadzillatech.com/TunesDownloads/AndroidApp/IQUAD_Android_app-release(1.9.40(56)).apk

If it doesn't fix it for you let me know. 

I like the idea of having a title bar with the "name" of the currently selected tune somewhere on the screen. I will have to look into it. As it displaces stuff on the screen, it may cause all sorts of headaches and issues and might be cost prohibitive. 

-thanks again, 

5 minutes ago, Quadzilla Power said:

Have you downloaded the Beta version and tested it for freezing? I really think that it fixes most of the issues that caused the "freezing". 

If it doesn't fix it for you let me know. 

I like the idea of having a title bar with the "name" of the currently selected tune somewhere on the screen. I will have to look into it. As it displaces stuff on the screen, it may cause all sorts of headaches and issues and might be cost prohibitive. 

-thanks again, 

I will try that download thanks! It wouldn't have to be big and bold. Maybe could even be a parameter that you could choose to watch? I think it would be helpful and nice to see thanks