• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar1973Man took a day off to play...

Mopar1973Man

4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Even crawling around in the woods and stopping for photos and letting the dog run. I still managed to climb to just below 7,000 elevation no snow yet. Also got home with 23 MPG. Still smiling... :)

Very good numbers!! I've seen mine climb since the "cruise" timing was implemented by Nick. Very good work by him. 

• Like 1

No snow yet?!?! Our snow level has come down to below 5000 feet around here. It is a good feeling getting up into those high altitudes like that. I cross lost trail pass for work every couple of weeks. Clears just over 7000 ft. I love getting out in the woods like that too. Good for the soul.

• Like 2

• Staff

Very nice. 

I just got back from 2 weeks west of Challis, ID and was at 6-9K feet. We got some snow, 3-6", about 10 days ago but it was all but gone when we left. 

I did 150 miles in 1-3rd gear... I think I got around 7-8 mpg for that bit! But that's hard driving. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Looks awesome Mike, wish we had some those of drives around here!

What?  I have traveled a lot of the USA and Hawaii and next to the island of Kauai Hawaii the pacific NW is the most beautiful area of the USA I and my wife have seen to date. I have not been to the Appalachia region of the eastern USA yet but hear it is awesome as well.

1 hour ago, Wild and Free said:

What?  I have traveled a lot of the USA and Hawaii and next to the island of Kauai Hawaii the pacific NW is the most beautiful area of the USA I and my wife have seen to date. I have not been to the Appalachia region of the eastern USA yet but hear it is awesome as well.

I hope to get chance to get there with my wife and the mil this fall and get good look. Probably up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is mighty beautiful up. Not near as high as the Rockies but beautiful not the less. it has been a long time since we have made the journey. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

Should've clarified my previous post. I wish I had drives like these CLOSER to where I live haha! Most all of those type of drives are a MINIMUM of an hour and half from me and it's hard to find the time to justify that! I agree though, I lived in Hawaii for 5 years and I'd take the PNW over that 100 out of 100 times!

• Like 1