• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Everyone post a picture of your truck!

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I've the single version of that I listen to 6 hours of turbo whistle all the way down to Ontario, OR and back home. 

I am assuming the turbo whistle is a pleasing sound to your ears, not an annoying one.

Which turbo model do you have?

- John

• Staff
On 3/31/2018 at 2:59 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

:lmao: @MoparMom calls it my cockpit. What is totally strange after driving for those many hours each day and listening to that HX40 compressor it starts to sound like a mini jet engine. I'm truly comfortable and still handle website business while I travel for the most part. It great to be able to answer the phone and send text messages without ever touching or even looking at the phone. Even my text messages are read aloud through the stereo.

I might own 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 but it sure got the power like 2017 Ram 2500 and all the cab toyz as well.

MoparMom makes the best copilot too.

16 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I don't see little bits of rubber on the rear fenders yet. :sofa:

Yea cuz they got 1200 worth of new rubber! Hahah gotta baby em for a bit. There’s been plenty of WOT throttle runs though so don’t worry.

• Haha 2