• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Between the pain meds and sleep meds I'm half out of it. The port in my lower right of my back hurts pretty good. I need to get to my feet some point today. Still dealing with bleeding but I'm alive.

I've even got to see some of my old nurses from previous time. I'm in good hands.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Sad 1

• Owner

As of today. Doctor said my pathology came back good and clean. Fighting some bleeding and cotton issues.  Doing better now. Got out of bed and walked the halls for two laps. Still hurting but healing.

Got one more surgery left. Got a bit of scar tissue or tumor in the right ureter which needs to be cut out. Stitch the two halfs back together. At this time both kidneys are functional and healing.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Owner

After 24 hours of being home, I feel so much better. I've gotten rest and a bit more time to heal. Pain level is nice and low yet. I've got an appointment to have the tube removed from my back on Wednesday then I'll be able to wear my blue jeans again and walk normal again. More or less my biggest thing is keeping hydrated and keep flushing my kidneys and bladder good so no infection starts. Even though most are shocked at the amount of driving I do for MoparMom just getting up this morning and expecting that was relaxing in its self getting back to the normal routine. 

• Like 2

• Owner

Yea! Today I get to drive 180 miles to Boise, ID to have the drain tube remove from my right ureter. When the last surgery was done the Doctor couldn't find my ureter in my bladder. The second doctor opted to push a stent in from my kidney down to my bladder. They left the drain in my back to make sure. I'm OK with that but I'll be glad to ditch this tube and the bag on my leg. As you can see I'm not slowing down one bit... I'm still holding my head high and stepping forward meeting this head on...

20190403_063532.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2

Sorry to hear and read you're going through this ordeal Mike.  I see some talk about oils here and just thought i'd post this for anyone interested in reading it. I'm not a CBD oil user or user of any kind actually, but was recently made aware of this guy who happens to be from the same province as I am. I wont get into a big speal ,it's best to read the article on his site and he also shows the process of making it. Interesting read.  Click the RSO link on the top of his page 

https://phoenixtears.ca/