• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another seat cushion thread

spacer.pngSince I got the dodge in the garage for it’s annual tune up I thought I would tackle the front drivers seat project. I was in desperate need of a new cushion and cover. I found a place on eBay that had the factory original copy of the covers, along with the new foam. 

I wish I could post links but my computer is having issues with that. The place is called autochampoftexas, Therr prices were comparable and when you place your order they have you send in your vin # and trim code # to make sure you get the right pattern and color, anyway it matched my original perfect. 

The old and disgusting spacer.pngspacer.png

4EB4A0C4-1F53-42D9-BB76-4D5BF186C637.jpegAnd the new

948A983A-6508-4C77-9107-8D367406A151.jpeg

Edited by 01cummins4ever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, dripley said:

And what was the comparable price you paid?

187.00 for the skin and 106.00 for the foam, both claim to be USA made and seem to be of good quality,  It was a tight fit stretching the skin over the foam and took some time and patience 

I’m riding a couple inches taller now but Im sure it will settle s little

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just bought the Geno's foam and cover and did the replacement this weekend.  I found a couple of springs that we're off and fixed them as well.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like how stiff this new foam is and how high I'm sitting.....  My head is almost touching the ceiling......  

The cover matches almost perfectly, and the fit is spot on.  

• Like 1

• Staff

Mine is just starting to flatten, but also going to attempt fixing the seat heater on the drivers side. 

01cumminsforeve, where is the Husky Liners for the floor? that really dresses it up. I have the black  ones even tho everything is agate. Black looks the good on the floor contrasting with everything.

Edited by JAG1

3 hours ago, Bobalos said:

I'm not sure if I'm going to like how stiff this new foam is and how high I'm sitting.....  My head is almost touching the ceiling......  

The cover matches almost perfectly, and the fit is spot on.  

Give it a couple days riding in the seat, mine already seemed to settle a little, and I’m right at 205 lbs.

8 hours ago, dave110 said:

Wonder if stuffing it full of chicken feathers would work? They are sooooo warm a heater mat not be needed.@JAG1 want to be the guinea pig?

7 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Just make sure they not from North Carolina somewhere..... I hear they got fleas.:wink:

7 hours ago, dave110 said:

There's always a catch.............................

Be careful, there might be gaggle of those pesky NC, 357 eating chikens headed ya'lls way. Be careful when you stray into the woods. They're sneaky free Ranger chickens.

Edited by dripley
  • Haha 3