• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

M73M.Com get together at Mopar1973Man's

• Staff
7 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Oh... Just called my bank to inform them I would be traveling for work reasons... They informed me that I MUST call before each purchase so the fraud protection doesn't trip. :wtf: After arguing for over an hours I told them I'm done and will no longer be using there services. I'm in the process of transferring to a new bank... 

I'm glad your getting rid of them.... you don't need that trouble they're BS.

• Staff

I had a great time at Camp Mopar1973Man RV Resort and Truck Repair.   

IMG_7023.JPG.9aa018d1616739aa077132591fa87242.JPG

Camp sites are spread out for social distancing with lots of elbow room.

IMG_7031.JPG.9fb412cda1f5ff701b68631ca3fa5c24.JPG

We even have electricity

IMG_7040.JPG.d53f90b68b16fee47aa4820320b37043.JPG

If your truck breaks down there is a covered work area with tools.

IMG_7037.JPG.a78928e346387a57145e86ccaa9d2fb8.JPG

There is even an on site mechanic if I need one.

IMG_7050.JPG.f03291142859a6c6571c5b456cae60d1.JPG

And the people are all friendly and the fees are reasonable. 

I highly recommend this resort to anyone traveling through. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Owner

@IBMobile with his sense of humor came out. :lmao2::lmao:

Seriously, I wish the weather was better for both @JAG1 and @IBMobile. We had small windows of no rain. It turn more so into repair than just a fun trip. I was going to take them out to the back country and show off some back roads. With my window issue and @IBMobile with his front wheel bearing getting bad.  Even the day they both left @JAG1 was trying to light a camp fire in the rain. He's had enough confinement.  Being summer will start up in the next two week with warmer weather and drier.

Good ol' Idaho electric rocks. Current bushes don't hold up very well out here winter freeze tend to kill the current bush. But electric rocks work year round. I need to go out in the vast wilderness and find a bigger electric rock so I could upgrade the 15A plug with at least a 30A RV socket.

IMG_7031.JPG.9fb412cda1f5ff701b68631ca3fa5c24.JPG

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Haha 1

• Staff

It was pretty cool visiting there Michael. And that Dog Gone Dan.... how does he do that stuff always finding what the hell's wrong when everyone else is pulling their hair out. Michael and Mike are lucky to have hair to pull on let alone having Dan around. The guy's a genius, no doubt.

I had a very good time in spite of the rain.:thumb1:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

Anyone that visits M73M's resort will like going into Riggins next door. It's a  nice small river town with nice people everywhere. I went there twice and each time I enjoyed it. Be nice to have a small river cabin within walking distance of the coffee shop downtown. Gee... I wouldn't have to do anything as I could bug M73M to do everything to my trucks, even wash the windows and grease the muffler bearings. :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Owner
12 minutes ago, dripley said:

Thats to good a grease for a Ford.

No there is a difference Ford is a manufacture of a vehicle. But F.O.R.D. actually stands for "For Only Retarded Drivers". If you dumb enough to need muffler bearing grease I'll get out the F.O.R.D. grease and charge accordingly. You might own a Ford and be a F.O.R.D. too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Guys use them on their Fords so they sound like the Cummins :thumb1:

If I use this mysterious chicken grease on my turbo bearings will it whistle like a Ford? Or just squaak and lay an egg?

Edited by dave110
  • Confused 1

• Staff

:rv:

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Just starting to add a second RV spot in the yard which will have full hookups by next year most likely.

15965756149894425919117860300470.jpg

Where's the 'reserved for JAG1' sign? Or is that for guys that help split firewood and don't sleep till noon?

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dave110 said:

If I use this mysterious chicken grease on my turbo bearings will it whistle like a Ford? Or just squaak and lay an egg?

Is there a way to make my Cummins sound like a Ford? No? Oh well....... I guess it will have to continue sounding like a B52.

• Like 1

• Staff
4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Where's the 'reserved for JAG1' sign?

It got moved next to the work shop were the fire truck was. 

2 hours ago, That Guy said:

Is there a way to make my Cummins sound like a Ford? No? Oh well....... I guess it will have to continue sounding like a B52.

I get people all the time looking to see what the hell is making all that noise when I roll in somewhere; and yes it's not a FORD.   

• Like 1