• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Coronavirus; Is it hype, blown out of proportion?

JAG1

1 hour ago, dripley said:

Beak masks are hard to come by these days. The supply chain has been comprised. 

I'm wondering, how did IBMobile get such a good picture of dripley while social distancing?:think:

• Staff
54 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Is it less crowded because of the C 19?

The place was packed from Thursday thru Sunday.  Every camp site was taken with the overflow campers going to the meadow; that's why we go in May and October.  .  Some people had masks on but most didn't.  If I didn't have may grandsons with me I would have left. 

This is the area that you camp in and have to your self.

IMG_7097.JPG.6507e4cdf8a3affed616c16b7e781111.JPG

• Thanks 1

• Staff

I can't wait to get there. I hope the schools open so we can enjoy that place w/o the crowds. I really don't care to worry about the Virus, I wear a mask for others sake. On the job we have about 7 different people there not wearing masks because Oregon's infection rate is low.

Think about the mask.... people take them off touching the moisture then touch everything else till they get to wash their hands. Even if the mask is dry the virus lives up to 3 days, they touch it again by putting it on to go in the store and push/ pull the store door handle each time. I think this thing won't go away till it runs it's course like other virus in history.

My doc says smoking kills virus, but I'm not taking that up again. 

• Staff
4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Home a alone... @Wet Vette is down in Mohave Valley, AZ Soon as she get back home I'm going to plan another camping trip. This time I'm going to thing about heading into the high country where the day time highs are like 70*F for a high. It's been like 90*F here off and on. 

Possibly over a hundred degrees here today and tomorrow. I think I will skip out of work for Monday.

• Staff

split stacked firewood for one hour in the shade. Temperature went up 7 degrees in one hour and that also is in the shade. I hope it kills this Virus..... been going on too long.

It would have been nice, but it seems to be unaffected by temperature. At least, owing to the 95-100* days here in Louisiana.... however, it seems that most of the spreading is in doors in air conditioned spaces. Not too many folks who are outdoors all day seem to be affected. Relatives in Phoenix pretty much live in doors as do most others there.

• Staff
3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

split stacked firewood for one hour in the shade. Temperature went up 7 degrees in one hour and that also is in the shade. I hope it kills this Virus.

@JAG1 wood pile after one hour.  I think the wood pile will kill him before the CCP virus does.

IMG_6110.JPG.e69945a9e06b6aa726b3a2fafcc7ecd5.JPG

• Haha 1

• Staff

I like splitting it by hand. Keeps me in shape, but here lately feels like gravity is getting heavier.:thud:Can't wait for the virus to be gone and fall to get here. Maybe the heat will kill it, but not according to the texas numbers where it's hot weather much of the time. I know they were hoping it would dwindle by now. It's weird that it keeps going and getting worse.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

Ok now I'm getting real information now I took some time to head into town and just talk. I found out the biggest hotel in town is closed because one employee was found positive for COVID-19. Hotel remain closed for now. There is rumors of a construction crew that has the virus too. The rest of town is still functional but lacking in business. Being the rock closure and the amount of time to get back and forth to town is getting old on every one. 

• Sad 2

• Staff
16 hours ago, IBMobile said:

@JAG1 wood pile after one hour.  I think the wood pile will kill him before the CCP virus does.

IMG_6110.JPG.e69945a9e06b6aa726b3a2fafcc7ecd5.JPG

That photo was takin' before I got the milkshake belly. IBMobile please don't show recent photos.... please :pray:

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2020 at 11:36 PM, IBMobile said:

The place was packed from Thursday thru Sunday.  Every camp site was taken with the overflow campers going to the meadow; that's why we go in May and October.  .  Some people had masks on but most didn't.  If I didn't have may grandsons with me I would have left. 

This is the area that you camp in and have to your self.

IMG_7097.JPG.6507e4cdf8a3affed616c16b7e781111.JPG

So much for social distancing,  That seems to be a common seen at campgrounds