• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tattoo Removal

elshadow001

Had my first laser burns today getting a tattoo removedSon of a _____! laser removal is like connecting you to a spark plug and a cigarette burning at the same time. Wow I guess I am just a old wimp now at my age. Maybee not my son says it hurt him too.Pain like real pain and I have several more treatments to go.My opinion Never get a tattoo

Well after 58 years of looking at the same stupid gang crap on my arm I decided it was time to not look at them no more.To many questions about them here in the bible belt. I just feel like I have dishonored myself.I now know how a bug feels when it gets zapped to death, and smell the same thing too.Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:cry:

You know, I think about all of these young beautiful people that have destroyed their skin with body art. What will they look like in their 60s? :cry:

I don't really see it as them destroying their skin. It is just a way of expressing something about them. Like people with a tattoo of their first born. I personally think they are neat to look at. I like seeing what everyone has but I never ask them about any of them. I would never get one, but if other people want one, then why not enjoy what art they have on them. There was one guy at a welding shop with a few tattoos on his arm that I kinda thought were neat, then one day his shirt caught on fire and he ripped it off and I bet he had more ink than skin. I thought it was awesome. What I think looks like crap is the people who get their last name across their back in huge letters. I notice that is a new thing to do among teenagers now. One kid I know was 16 when he got it done. But really, a last name on your back? So when you take your shirt off "hey look its a tattoo of my last name!" rather than some fancy artwork that might be worth showing. I think you should wait till your at least 21 before you start making life-long decisions. I just searched and a lot of tattoos look like crap. People getting their eyeballs tattooed, their tongues... I think this one is awesome http://best-tattoo-remo-val.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/phoenix-bird-tattoo001.jpg but I notice a lot of them are of stuff that is just pointless or seems like it would only last a few years before it became "out of style".

• Owner

Just wait I knew of a guy I worked with that got a few tattoos in his younger years. Now that he's older the ink is smeared looking and the artwork is distorted because his skin is no longer tight like when he was young... So after seeing that I'm like nope... :spend: Yes there is some fantastic artwork but put it to paper and I can keep it longer...:thumbup2:

You know, I think about all of these young beautiful people that have destroyed their skin with body art. What will they look like in their 60s? :cry:

I have tattoos, but they're small and in 'normal' locations. I've had them for 20+ yrs (I'm in my 40s.) However, I totally agree with what you're saying. Like the "tramp stamp".. I see them now, on younger women, and some look nice. But then I imagine my grandmother with a tramp stamp, and throw up in my mouth a little. LOL and on the neck and such, all over the chest area, etc.. meh. It's gonna look quite finky when a chick that has tinkerbell tatoo'd on her bewb reaches her 60s-70s. Tinkerbell will turn into a long-legged ogre with wings. Oh, and to the OP... have you tried Wrecking Balm?

i am going to enjoy my skin while i am alive.i have my girls on my arm AND I WILL NEVER REGRET IT EITHER.some people put there last name on there back cause they are proud....maybe someone has deceased and they maybe the last person alive in that family with the last name.

all my tats are self-inflicted from high school still have the home-made gun somewhere in the attic. just a piece of my childhood that will never be forgotten, grew out of it though and have no intrest in it anymore. i can only imagine the thoughts off all those high school girls that had to have my artwork on them with-out there parents permission.

Well after 58 years of looking at the same stupid gang crap on my arm I decided it was time to not look at them no more. To many questions about them here in the bible belt. I just feel like I have dishonored myself. I now know how a bug feels when it gets zapped to death, and smell the same thing too. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:cry:

Well friend you have somewhat of a point.In the old testament found in leviticus 19:38 it talks about tattoo marks.Now in the bible belt them kind people should remind you that in the new testament it says that you are a new creature in Christ the old is gone.2nd corinthians 5:17.Church people should not be questioning you about your past wrongs.They should incourage you about your future with Christ!!Tell them that Moses killed a man Exodus 2:12 ,yet God forgave him.David sined in many ways 2nd samual, yet God forgave him.Paul in the new testament had christians killed Yet God forgave him.Sometimes church people bug me.Friend if you want forgiveness for dishonoring your body just ask.God is all about forgiveness to thoes who love him.Yes i bet you can tell.....I have tattoos.My church friends and my church dont even see them.They see my heart.My heart for the lost ,my heart for the Lord.:soap:

Well after 58 years of looking at the same stupid gang crap on my arm I decided it was time to not look at them no more. To many questions about them here in the bible belt. I just feel like I have dishonored myself. I now know how a bug feels when it gets zapped to death, and smell the same thing too. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:cry:

Dang, that is pretty dope. Were you a member of the Hells Angels or something if I may ask? Just curious, I grew up in the sheltered life, church every Sunday and such hahaha. Gang stuff is real interesting to me. I watch that show called Gangland occasionally, pretty interesting.

• Owner

Dang, that is pretty dope. Were you a member of the Hells Angels or something if I may ask? Just curious, I grew up in the sheltered life, church every Sunday and such hahaha. Gang stuff is real interesting to me. I watch that show called Gangland occasionally, pretty interesting.

Tell you the truth gangs are not exact interresting when you live in the bad neighborhood for 20 years in California. Pacoima Ca. It was a nasty neighborhood I worked a motorcycle wrecking yard at night keeping the thieves from jumping the fence and stealing motorcycle parts. But during this time we worked in the back doing body work on the wrecked motorcycles that came in. Having you vehicles broken into... Having your home ransacked... Sorry... That why I moved to Idaho...

Tell you the truth gangs are not exact interresting when you live in the bad neighborhood for 20 years in California. Pacoima Ca. It was a nasty neighborhood I worked a motorcycle wrecking yard at night keeping the thieves from jumping the fence and stealing motorcycle parts. But during this time we worked in the back doing body work on the wrecked motorcycles that came in. Having you vehicles broken into... Having your home ransacked... Sorry... That why I moved to Idaho...

Dang I bet you are happy to be in Idaho after having gone through that....

Just wait I knew of a guy I worked with that got a few tattoos in his younger years. Now that he's older the ink is smeared looking and the artwork is distorted because his skin is no longer tight like when he was young... So after seeing that I'm like nope... :spend: Yes there is some fantastic artwork but put it to paper and I can keep it longer...:thumbup2:

Yeah, those rose tattoo's turn into "long stem roses" as you age!!!!!! Body area dependent of course!!!!:lmao::lmao2: Not body mutilation here!!!:2cents::cool: I do have a lot of freckles and moles though........does that count??!!!!:stuned: